12ft x 8ft space

machead

Hi

I have 12 ft by 8 ft space.

IWS DWC 24 pot bubbler system all ready an I also have 2 x 1000 watt digital ballast an 2x magnum xxxl hoods.

Would this be enough for this space or would u add 2 extra 1000 lights.

Hi machead and welcome. If I understand your question correctly, your asking of the 2 1000 watters is enough light for your 12 x 8 space. Correct?

Assuming so; a 1000 watt light will provide adequate light to cover an area about 4 ½ ft. x 4 ½ ft of vegetative or flowering plants. So the answer to your question really depends some on how you wish to utilize your space.

I see that you are a relatively new poster here so I hope I'm not out of line to point you toward a wealth of information shared within this site. I am new to indoor growing and have found it tremendously helpful to explore the website starting with the section at the top titled "Grow Room — How to grow Marijuana". I have also benefited greatly from using the "Search" feature located under the "Forums" tab and found that many times the question I had on my mind had been addressed already by one or more of the very generous members of the community.

Be well and enjoy happing growing.

Yeah am good at crawling around so hoping the 24 plants bush out an take up all the space.

As I won't really go in there much. Main tank an all controls will be in an other room.

Just thinking has to be 2 or 4 hoods if run 2 then just on fan pulling air throu them. As don't think 1 fan would cool 3 hoods in a line.

Where if I have 4 hoods ill use an extra fan so each 2 lights will have a fan pulling hot air from them.

Back
Top Bottom