12th week of flowering

59fifty

Hello there,

These girls right here - Postimage.org / gallery - photo 1, photo 1 (1), photo 1 (2), photo 2, photo 2 (1), photo 2 (2)

it's their 12th week of flowering, they still don't look ready, there's three of them, all look a bit different from each other even though the seeds we're all from the same plant, one of them look more mature than the other two. What do you think? How long left till harvest? Should I add more light? They're currently under 8 CFLs (total 310 watts)

Thanks!

I don't think your there yet when I harvest pretty much all the white hairs shrink into the buds. You might wanna try some more light. I thought if you ran them too long in flower they start to hermie??? Maybe somebody else will chime in, I'm 5 weeks into flower and most of my hairs have all pulled tight to the buds. I don't grow with cfls either but how far away are your lights ? they should be pretty close to them .

take a look at your trichs what are they telling you.

I can't really take a look at trichomes because i don't have a magnifier at home, but by looking at hairs it doesn't really look like they're ready yet, also isn't it strange that buds at the lower part of the plant look more ready than the upper ones? And I don't think that flowering for too long will turn them into hermies, they will just loose the potency if your'e going past the harvesting window, isn't it?

I can't really take a look at trichomes because i don't have a magnifier at home, but by looking at hairs it doesn't really look like they're ready yet, also isn't it strange that buds at the lower part of the plant look more ready than the upper ones? And I don't think that flowering for too long will turn them into hermies, they will just loose the potency if your'e going past the harvesting window, isn't it?

If you have a pair of binoculars at home, turn them around and look at buds that way up close. You can see them clear as day that way

If you have a pair of binoculars at home, turn them around and look at buds that way up close. You can see them clear as day that way

good idea! last time I have used my iphone's 4s camera with a little drop of water on it, works aswell, but it's super hard to focus since the drop wobbles a lot.

Those look to be sativa dominant. Those strains tend to need longer to fully ripen. Get a pocket microscope and check. But just looking at your plants, I would say that they are a ways off from being ready.

They do look very nice though!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Back
Top Bottom