16 days into Flower

soulshine

16 days into Flower, feeding the Mega Crop according to their listed Schedule

1-21-24 _7.JPG

1-21-24 _3.JPG

Nice healthy green plants dude , looks like your useing the SIP watering system, i'm thinking to try it for this summer outdoor ,how much air gap has your system ? I've been going through the SIP club from @Azimuth , lots of info can't take it all up so thought i'd ask ,take care & peace bro 🤙✌️

16 days into Flower, feeding the Mega Crop according to their listed Schedule

1-21-24 _7.JPG

1-21-24 _3.JPG
Great garden my friend, lovely work. :thumb:
I always found MC a touch high in N. , but terrific nutrients.
Girls love them.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Nice healthy green plants dude , looks like your useing the SIP watering system, i'm thinking to try it for this summer outdoor ,how much air gap has your system ? I've been going through the SIP club from @Azimuth , lots of info can't take it all up so thought i'd ask ,take care & peace bro 🤙✌️
When you're ready to start, just post your questions in the SIP Club thread. Lots of helpful Sippers over there happy to help.

It is, there is about an inch of air gap, systems works excellent and the plants respond super to the hybrid system.

Great garden my friend, lovely work. :thumb:
I always found MC a touch high in N. , but terrific nutrients.
Girls love them.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill284,
First time using MC and just following the schedule although i do add a little extra but so far no complaints from the girls whatsoever, they are growing like crazy. Thanks for checking in..

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom