1800W Jack Herer - Now In Flower :)

Zoot

Wassup Guys & Gals hope your all well!! :)

Its been a while since iv posted a diary but thought this should be a gooden and wanted to share , Veg time has already been and gone so the boring bit is officially out the way. I'm currently on day 29 of 70 so 4 weeks one day in with 5 weeks 6 days left to go but iv got pics of the whole grow from clone till today so I will post them up after the info..

So the set up is as follows..
X3 Wilma big 4 systems so 12 plants in 18l pots being auto fed via timer and drippers.
X3 600w dual spec HPS lights.
12'' Air force 2 acoustic fan and 12'' rhino pro filter.
10'' ruck intake fan.
X2 6'' clip on oscillating fans.
X1 14'' floor standing oscillating fan.
Temp controlled Fan speed controller.
64amp 16 socket contactor board with x10 sockets dedicated to grasslin timer for lights.
2m x 2m x2m DR tent.
Canna nutes.
Canna Coco medium.

There are currently 17 plants 12 in the systems and 5 in pots. veg went well topped and flipped at 12'' after 4 weeks flower they are now about 24''-30'' and are covered in bud, they got pretty bushy in veg so I gave them a good trim on day 10 of flower and it has really helped, also trimmed the bottom pop corn branches off the plants.

feeding and nutrients,

I'm using the canna range of nutrients so pretty straight forward. Currently adding nutrients to the tank 10L per time and am using 40ml of canna coco part A and 40ml of canna coco part B. Im also using Ionic Boost as it works great as canna boost is too dam expensive. im using the ionic boost at 1ml per litre so 10ml per 10L bucket. Im also using Liquid oxygen and Ph-ing everything to 5.8 and the plants seem to love this mixture. No problems what so ever ( touch wood ). Feeding has been set so the plants get x1 1.5L feed daily and 1 0.5l feed during the night hours. Although this seems a lot at 2L per day but the pots are 18L and never seem overwatered or heavy and I have no signs of under/over watering and the girls seem happy.

The Grow.

I was given a very nice vegging Jack Herer fem plant off a friend so I grew this out and stripped it for clones. from then the clones went into the 18l pots and have been there ever since. I used x3 600w MHs to veg but became too hot during the summer months so swapped them out for x3 250w hps's until flower then they got swapped for the x3 600w hps's as mentioned I topped about 10 days before flower and trimmed at day 10 of flower. everything has gone fine so far and im looking at quite a nice harvest.

Pics to come next

Here is some pics taken 2 days ago..

1_9_3.jpg

1_8_4.jpg
1_2_9.jpg

1_6_2.jpg

1_3_9.jpg

1_4_12.jpg

very nice...

Nice setup, beautiful crop.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey everyone :) thanks for your comments. Decided to start using PK 13/14 from next Friday (start of weeks 5) im also going to increase the boost by 5ml extra per 10L.. Sorry about some of the pics being sideways lol I shall sort them out before I next upload. Talking of upload. I will be doing updates ( with Plenty of pictures ) on Mondays and Fridays, but I will check in regularly to answer to any questions or posts. I will 100% finish this diary....

any one got any question's, pointers or tips don't be afraid to speak up.. your input is valuable....

Im going to give the grow room a good tidy and clean tomorrow as iv been a bit rushed each time I go over.( I don't live were I grow, long story.. moved in with misses n kept the old place so what better than keep growing.. due to work and family commitments I can only get up there Mondays and Fridays, hence my choice in grow method and lengthy time planning it all for safety and security )

in-fact talking of security iv got a pretty sweet set up that I think you guys will be interested in. although I don't live there any more the flat is full of my personal valuable items including the grow. Its not far from my new place but still far enough that I can only go twice a week so obviously I had to think of some method of keeping an eye on the place. Asking neighbours just out of the question and I don't trust any one enough to let them go and check the grow.. Hell NOO lol. So This is what iv done. I have broadband installed at the property before the grow and got my self the x3 Wireless WIFI CTTV Cameras and have connected them to my broadband and run from a Private network that my Samsung galaxy note 2 is connected to. I have direct feed from the cameras on the move and can also move them left and right to give me abetter view. they also have night vision. I have one in the hallway over looking the front door, one pointing at the Temp dial in the grow room and another pointing at the max/min line on the reservoir .. Pretty sweet huh? even sweeter was the price £100.00 delivered from eBay...

any way sorry to post an essay... Be back tomorrow with a update :)

Get a helper monkey.... Lol.

Anyways... Nice set up with the cameras.

Peace

Hey everyone :) thanks for your comments. Decided to start using PK 13/14 from next Friday (start of weeks 5) im also going to increase the boost by 5ml extra per 10L.. Sorry about some of the pics being sideways lol I shall sort them out before I next upload. Talking of upload. I will be doing updates ( with Plenty of pictures ) on Mondays and Fridays, but I will check in regularly to answer to any questions or posts. I will 100% finish this diary....

any one got any question's, pointers or tips don't be afraid to speak up.. your input is valuable....

Im going to give the grow room a good tidy and clean tomorrow as iv been a bit rushed each time I go over.( I don't live were I grow, long story.. moved in with misses n kept the old place so what better than keep growing.. due to work and family commitments I can only get up there Mondays and Fridays, hence my choice in grow method and lengthy time planning it all for safety and security )

in-fact talking of security iv got a pretty sweet set up that I think you guys will be interested in. although I don't live there any more the flat is full of my personal valuable items including the grow. Its not far from my new place but still far enough that I can only go twice a week so obviously I had to think of some method of keeping an eye on the place. Asking neighbours just out of the question and I don't trust any one enough to let them go and check the grow.. Hell NOO lol. So This is what iv done. I have broadband installed at the property before the grow and got my self the x3 Wireless WIFI CTTV Cameras and have connected them to my broadband and run from a Private network that my Samsung galaxy note 2 is connected to. I have direct feed from the cameras on the move and can also move them left and right to give me abetter view. they also have night vision. I have one in the hallway over looking the front door, one pointing at the Temp dial in the grow room and another pointing at the max/min line on the reservoir .. Pretty sweet huh? even sweeter was the price £100.00 delivered from eBay...

any way sorry to post an essay... Be back tomorrow with a update :)

Wassup everyone, Update time!! :)

Day 31 of flower - 39 to go so almost half way through :)

The ladies seem to be thriving, The buds are really coming along now and im noticing abundances of trichomes all over the buds and neighbouring leaves. PH is still at a steady 5.8-5.9 iv lowered the EC to 1.6 ready for the PK 13/14 starting this Friday. day time temps are about 27-28.c and night time temps about 20-21.c.

iv taken loads of pics but the majority have come out sideways again?? Il upload all the decent pics first then I will post a second post with the others. let me know what your all thinking.

20130923_162729.jpg

20130923_162722.jpg

20130923_162713.jpg

20130923_162558.jpg

20130923_162556.jpg

20130923_162552.jpg

more to come

42oz 12g clean dry and cured. Just nugz no popcorn...

Wish full thinking there mate.. Don't think il pull 70oz from this lot. although Im starting to think I may end up with about 1-1.5 Kilograms but time will tell... next grow will be a much better harvest. got a friend getting me 12 cuttings of UK confidential Cheese which apparently are super yielders :)

Back
Top Bottom