1800W Jack Herer - Now In Flower :)

Cool as hell and lovin your future plans. I love a good scrog and with good training first and long veg you can get great yield! Training in veg is where its at in my opinion.

Hell yeah. I agree. Next strain will be confidential cheese :) been told its pretty quick in veg so that works in my favour for training and topping.. been looking at the utility shelf for 100cm x 100cm tents so thinking of getting 3 but £35 each is pretty steep. But it will be well worth it...

Zoot mate, build your own or utilize :) Shoe racks are cheap :)

Yeah was thinking of making my own but it would still cost me.about £40 - £50 then I gota figure a way to keep them steady. Where the utility shelvs attach to the existing poles in the tent and have a scrog type metal shelf that sits on top but il just zip lock it into place.. and if I one day ever decide to upgrade or down grade equipment it better to have the propper shelvs for resale value than diy ones.. il post a pic of the shelvs tomoz.. :)

Cant wait to get this next one going. Been ages since iv done an experiment grow, last one was 12/12 from seed and that was years ago..

Hey naa no nanners. But I think if I had left those ones any longer then yeah I think it would of been the case. Il slam an update with some pics later today :)

In that first pic up there, right on top... sure looks like nanners

edit-- this pic

Screenshot_2013-10-11-20-32-58.png

In that first pic up there, right on top... sure looks like nanners

edit-- this pic

Screenshot_2013-10-11-20-32-58.png

I think i see what your onabout but when chopping her I had a close look and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary? Although if there was nanners and id have seen them id of pulled that lady out and put her in her own tent as (correct me if im wrong) nannera contain female genetics that would of given me female seeds. Which would of been mint. Would of ratherd the seeds than the weed off it. Ahh well will never know now as shes been chopped and currently drying. I hope if there was nanners that non of them polinated the others :/ time will tell.. is 15 days long enough for seeds to develop?

Cool as hell and lovin your future plans. I love a good scrog and with good training first and long veg you can get great yield! Training in veg is where its at in my opinion.

I agree 100% given enough light, space, potsize, time and alot of training id like to hope 10-16oz per plant :) works out about 0.5g -0.75g per watt of light. Cant be that hard? Can it? I grew x3 ch9 flower female under a 400w aircooled hps a few years ago and managed 5-6oz a plant with no training but massive pots 35L they ended up 4 foot tall but had monstrous buds so I supose given the right type of attention a 600w with one heavily trained plant could double that!!

I think i see what your onabout but when chopping her I had a close look and didnt notice anything out of the ordinary? Although if there was nanners and id have seen them id of pulled that lady out and put her in her own tent as (correct me if im wrong) nannera contain female genetics that would of given me female seeds. Which would of been mint. Would of ratherd the seeds than the weed off it. Ahh well will never know now as shes been chopped and currently drying. I hope if there was nanners that non of them polinated the others :/ time will tell.. is 15 days long enough for seeds to develop?

If it was a genetically female plant that was stressed to become a hermaphrodite the resulting seeds will be female, if it is genetically a hermaphrodite it will pass that along and you don't want that. Two weeks should be long enough for seeds. It does not look like that pod opened so I think the rest of your ladies are safe but you never know what she has been doing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Luck!!

If it was a genetically female plant that was stressed to become a hermaphrodite the resulting seeds will be female, if it is genetically a hermaphrodite it will pass that along and you don't want that. Two weeks should be long enough for seeds. It does not look like that pod opened so I think the rest of your ladies are safe but you never know what she has been doing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Luck!!

Yeah I thought so. Well there's now 14 days untill the big 12 get the chop. Time will tell. Starting full flush from today. :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info. :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom