1st 2K Grow

LdaSense420

i did as much research as possible for about 6 months. in mid october i started my first grow in a 8X10 room wit 2-2k HPS lights and 50 clones, FF ocean soil, 5 gal buckets, and experimented with diff nutes ranging from GH to AN. i vegged for about 9 weeks under the 18/6 schedule. i am now going into week 4 of flower under 12/12. also, from the jump ive been bringing them outside for some sun 2-3 times a week 8-10 hours a day. i dont know if it makes a difference to the plants but i figured i could save some money on electricity. also by the time i got to flowering i had lost 10plants to overfeeding and not enough light im guessing. i may lose 3 or 4 more but hopefully my friend can save them. this is stupid but i forgot to label the plants so now i dont know which is which. i know i have some master kush, pre 98 bubbas and some g13 i believe. needless to say, as a complete noob i have been through some trials and tribulations with this first run and definitely felt the pain of losing some of my babies to carelessness. anyways they range 4-5 ft tall. i have no idea of how much yield ill get but no matter what im sure ill be happy because most of them are starting to look mighty tasty. will post pics as soon.

pics from weeks 3 and 4 of flowering.

IMG_20110115_150948-1.jpg

IMG_20110115_151641-1.jpg

IMG_20110115_120903-1.jpg

IMG_20110115_120856-1.jpg

IMG_20110115_114849-1.jpg

Personally I don't believe in trimming unless the leaf is sick/dry/broken. I believe that there is a reason why the plant is growing the leaves that you are trimming (such as allowing the plant to capture light and make food for the rest of the plant.) Some people like to trim, some don't.

Hi Ldasense420

Seems you had a good thing starting up there...?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom