2nd attempt

mrdlouisd

Well my first grow produced 5 males. They were shocked a bit, I had rushed and they took the brunt of the rush.

So I decided to make my setup a bit easier/neater. I'm still going with the 4 cfl's I had started with.

Setup5.JPG

I cut out a hole for the power, and mounted the fixture to the underneath of the board.
On the sides I have hooks, with a metal chain. So I can lower/raise the board.

Light_Fixture.JPG

Each light can be adjusted, I think the 360 lighting might work? What are your thoughts on it?

In_Use.JPG

Either way shes growing just fine. I overdid the nutes a little bit, but got that under control.

Side1.JPG

I'm using the 12/12 no mercy technique. It was recommended to me awhile back, and it
fits what I'm trying to do. It really has kept her small. Don't want no junk in the trunk as
they say lol.

Top6.JPG

I'd love some feedback especially with my lighting setup. I'm hoping it makes as much sense
to you guys as it does to me. Plant's getting over 2k lumen 360. My light meter only goes to 2k.

I like the lighting setup. It looks great. Dont blow them away with nutes. Surrounding them with light will keep them from over-stretching and keep the growth balanced. It is important during flowering! +rep!

Nice

Heres some bed time snaps I took. Shes chugging along fine, whacked off a fan leave that was pretty tore up from the burn. The rest of the fan leaves look fine. Nodes are finally starting to hit their stride. I got just one plant, so I'm going to let her do her thing and leave her alone.

It blows my mind how well no mercy works out.

DSC01087.JPG

DSC010891.JPG

DSC01088.JPG

DSC01082.JPG

DSC01084.JPG

DSC01085.JPG

DSC01090.JPG

DSC01092.JPG

Much appreciated, and yes she is coming along. Its nice coming from a total bust of 5 males to a nice little squat, easy growing female. I'm a total noob, and shes been very kind. Plus between the books/vids, and 420 forums, I've learned a great deal in a short time.

Much thanks to all those that share their love with the rest of us to learn and love with.

Failed to mention my lighting spectrum. I have lights that fill from 2700-6500k. Cfl's have got to have a sweet spot, might as well search.

looking great louis sweet spot is abour 2-3 inches any closer than 2 i noticed the hairs burning and growth slowed and growth slowed at over 3 inches too im sure others have different findings but those were mine good luck bro

I just figured that out about 2 hours ago. Shes stood right back up now that the lights a ways up. I was testing and you have affirmed my suspicions, thanks for passing that along.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom