1st ever grow

I am glad to help, but am in no way a seasoned pro... (only been growing for a few months now) you have done just fine, and would have done just as well on your own, IMO, but :thanks: for the compliment :)

I have a small fan in the flower room for circulation, especially since my heat is so high.. It cannot hurt,, just a small one to aid in circulation,, you don't want them getting a beating... :goodluck:

yeay he is, he just don't like braggin about it. LMAO

Ya your going to want a fan blowing, I have 2 6" going all th time.

I didn't do the 24 lights out before flowering. Just went straight to
12/12. Also I kept giving them GH Grow (nitrogen) for the first 3 weeks,
Then the last 5 I had mostly all bloom going. I got some big colas on one.
in the next few days I will be flushing, lights out and harvesting. :)

:nicethread:

yeay he is, he just don't like braggin about it. LMAO
thanks.. :bigblush::bigblush::bigblush:

Ya your going to want a fan blowing, I have 2 6" going all th time.
I have a 6in, 425cfm inline fan running 24/7 that gets all my heat out, and provides fresh air into the room,, I also have a small (about 6inch) fan on the floor blowing a gentle breeze across the ladies...

I didn't do the 24 lights out before flowering. Just went straight to
12/12.
me too :)
Also I kept giving them GH Grow (nitrogen) for the first 3 weeks,
Then the last 5 I had mostly all bloom going. I got some big colas on one.
in the next few days I will be flushing, lights out and harvesting. :)

:nicethread:
I usually give the veg nutes the first week,, but I do supplement the flower nutes with just a couple of drops of MG housplant food for another coup;ld of weeks to help prevent the leaves from yellowing.. so I guess really the same as H6251686, just in a different way.. :)

hey bud just stumbled across your grow, looking good!! :cool: I am alson in the uk with my own gorw, I am in the process of my 1st grow and just entered my eighth week of flower, so exciting!! Check out my journal if you get a chance.

I will keep my eyes out to see how you get on. By the way I put my ladies in 40 hr dark period before flower. From what I read and what I witnessed with my plant it makes the plant flower. Any way good luck and look forward to reading your updates :popcorn:

Hi everyone sorry ive been rather busy so havnt had time to post. Been doing some reading etc and now a week into flowering. So far its all looking good. I just went straight to 12/12 as HerbZen hasn't steered me wrong yet!:thumb:

So far the plants looking really nice, loads of new growth! and im pleased to annouce i believe its a girl! Some pistols appearing i think. obviously i have very little idea what im looking at but it looks similar to the pictures ive seen!
So far kept the plant on the same nutes for 3 days then halved that and introduced a drip feeder so just making the transition. Might just stick with the original fertilizer i was using as im not sure about the dodgy cheap plant drip feeders i aquired.. especially after reading about headaches etc from chemical nutes. Ah well.... Heres a picture.

So in a week on 12/12 my plant has stretched from this:

IMG_026414.jpg

to this...

IMG_02799.jpg

So as you can imagine im quite happy at the moment. I just cant wait to start seeing some proper bud on the plant.

IMG_02828.jpg

IMG_028311.jpg

IMG_02855.jpg

IMG_02868.jpg

IMG_02874.jpg

IMG_02884.jpg

Thanks for all the help and positive comments everyone. Its been quite an adventure for me so far. its a bit odd growing my own for the first time. Im still amazed its still alive to be honest! I guess the reading helps a lot though. I also geniuinely didnt think i would be this excited about October coming and the summer being all but over; but i cant wait!

:yummy:

:bong: Looking great dude,roll on October:ganjamon:....i'm about a week behind you in my grow,i'm following urs for sure :welldone: :peace: ....from a fellow UK grower.

Right then i think its about time for an update. Tomorrow will be week 3 in flowering. The plants getting rather large now, just touching 80cm - roughly 31inches. It still seems to be quite happy. ive been round and trimmed a few leaves and made her look lovely.

IMG_03618.jpg

In the last week ive started her on 1ml/l of Bio-Bloom and TopMax, as the rather friendly chap at the hydroponics store has instructed me. I suppose its just a waiting game now. Everything with the plant seems fine. I will definatly be getting myself another 125W CFL light as i think ill get alot more bud growth with 2 lights, especially down the bottom of it.

IMG_03286.jpg

IMG_03495.jpg

IMG_035610.jpg

IMG_036210.jpg

IMG_036310.jpg

Not getting too ahead of myself but ive had a little plan for the next grow, inspired by a grow journal i saw on here. I will be using a journal next time and hopefully keep you guys upto date a little more. Anyway. I have 2 Red Diesel seeds left and also have a craving to try some blue cheese.

I know i can fit 4 pots in my grow space of decent size, ill be investing in another light with red spectrum bulb. Ill still only use one for veging. I was thinking do 4 plants, 2 RD and 2 BC and start them both straight on 12/12? Any comments/suggestions?

how do u start a grow journal on here?... i dont to understand ur question but from what i know its ok to use booth at the same time ive herd though that if starting from seed if vegged under blue spec. there more likely to be female that just what ive herd but i had a hps bulb thats both blue and red and mine grow great.. the 12/12 part i dont get what ur asking

Haha I have no idea how to start a journal either buddy. I'll have to read up on it, no doubt it can be found on this forum!
I was thinking of starting from seed at on a 12/12 light cycle. There's a journal on here where someones done it (forgot his name though, I'll dig it out) with some rather good results.

wow thats crazy ive never herd of that i dont see how the plant coul veg the 12/12 would confuse the poor thing id stick to what ya know and thats 16-24hrs veg 12/12 flower if u wanna explore please post pics

Right where were we...

Plants doing pretty well considering it only has one 125cfl on it. Im looking to get another one and some better soil for when i do the next one. Only problem is ive got some odd leaves. I cant find any pictures in my book to help was wondering if anyone had seen anything like this before?

Im wondering if it could be the pH of the soil? Heres the all important pictures:

IMG_03766.jpg

IMG_04166.jpg

IMG_04156.jpg

IMG_05223.jpg

IMG_05255.jpg

IMG_05372.jpg

IMG_05394.jpg

IMG_05404.jpg

IMG_05413.jpg

Anyway, 2 weeks and a day untill i reach the 9 week stage. Ive been reading up on harvesting and im looking forward to having my own bud to smoke in a month!

:hookah::hookah: ... Hey dude ....It's been awhile.. Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial ..... it looks to me like a magnesium deficiency..... One of the problems with my grow was the PH of the soil and if you don't get it right to begin with,later on down the road you will have problems......But like all newbies we learn from our mistakes and hope our nxt grow will be better :hookah::hookah: Harvest time is close for both of us :tokin: :peacetwo: Bro :hookah::hookah:

Back
Top Bottom