1st Grow - 5x Auto Super Hash + 1x Auto Sugar Mango Ryder - Help?

Your Super Hash C and Super Hash D are exhibiting some downward leaf curl, I would reduce the amount of nitrogen you are feeding both of your plants.

Nailed it I think... didn't notice, my plants look bad now... but the Tangerine Dream is really droopy now too, so I'm starting to think maybe overwatering, Idk not looking good will try and get pics up ASAP

WP_20140320_001_1_.jpg
WP_20140320_002_1_.jpg
WP_20140320_003_1_.jpg
WP_20140320_004_1_.jpg

The third picture is the White Widow, which looks fine... had me worried about overwatering seeing some of the plants look alright or haven't had major changes. but the others int he pics are undoubtedly dying, should I just chop now since it is so close to harvest, or try and save them some way?

Your plant appear to be either over watered or under watered. Place your finger 1-2 inches into the soil and feel how moist the soil is and if it requires watering.

the top 1-2 inches is dryish, barely moist, but towards the rootball and inner section its moist, and a bit cold but the temps have been consistent, getting warmer actually at night

Can you not lift the pots and feel there weight? my top two inches are bonedry but sometimes doesnt need water as theres still a bit of water weight in the pots, also if your worried soil temps low a little sawdust/hay around the base of plant on soil should incubate your rootball or even wrap a towel around you buckets? id be tempted too just chop the plants tho :bong:

When I first started growing I used a soil moisture meter as a tool to know when I had to water again. I also used a soil moisture meter when I was growing in large Rubbermaid storage tubs. Your plants reaction may also be from the cooler temperatures, What is the lowest temperature in the night or day?

When I first started growing I used a soil moisture meter as a tool to know when I had to water again. I also used a soil moisture meter when I was growing in large Rubbermaid storage tubs. Your plants reaction may also be from the cooler temperatures, What is the lowest temperature in the night or day?

It's at 79 degrees F every time I check it, and that is the average. I know the nights must be much colder, it's still cold around here, but it's warming up, and they have been in much much colder nights the past two months.

rough chop, can't wait to smoke, not a lot, I wasn't expecting a lot, I left the Sugar Mango on, want to give it a chance, the Tangerine Dream was transplanted, I added more soil, threw a few toothpicks at the base to try and keep it upright, it's a pretty large difference so far, looking better, bottom leaves look like shit but it's perking right back up so far. Sucks something went wrong right at the end but I think I salvaged some decent smoke, and if it isn't all that great I still have trim and stuff to make some edibles.

Back
Top Bottom