1st Grow: Caramel Kreme, Super Lemon Haze

Coco is nearly dummy proof Because you can correct any problems instantly. I water every 2 or 3 days but give them a thorough drenching every 3 or 4th watering. Coco may give up a little quality from the final produce (compared to good soil), but its just so dang easy. All that said, you’re plants look great! Don’t be afraid to run a gallon of good nutrient water through them twice a day!
Does a good drenching kind of flush out the coco? I Don't get heaps of fun off each water. Maybe I should start watering them with larger volumes?

LOL... I think I commented here earlier about running airpots with coco. I feel your pain. Proper coco water/feed technique will fix all your problems. Try watering to good runoff every week. Water with you current L feeding at least every day. Do it twice a day if you have the time

LOL... I think I commented here earlier about running airpots with coco. I feel your pain. Proper coco water/feed technique will fix all your problems. Try watering to good runoff every week. Water with you current L feeding at least every day. Do it twice a day if you have the time
One of two big water each week w8th normals waters every day :) I'll try that cheers

Ladies are coming along nicely! Really happy with the growth, going to switch to flower in a couple weeks! Still some weird shit going on but growth is good so not too concerned. Don't want to make things worse! About to give the ladies a big water

20210330_152340.jpg

20210330_152332.jpg

I still havnt got my ph pen, I think that's the issue.

20210330_194708.jpg

20210330_194703.jpg

20210330_194659.jpg
Beautiful girls my friend. I see you need a ph pen , but how have you been watering them. Did you see tutorials on watering just 2 cents. Happy growing friend.

Beautiful girls my friend. I see you need a ph pen , but how have you been watering them. Did you see tutorials on watering just 2 cents. Happy growing friend.
Hey Bill how you been?
I have been watering them following my chart, getting approx 10% run off. I give them a small water one day decent the next, now they are bigger they are drinking more water faster. I give them 2ml per litre but my chart only goes upto 3 weeks from Seedlings maxed at 2ml p/l for veg.. Should they get heaps more at 7 week mark? They seem to be growing well and green ;)

Hey Bill how you been?
I have been watering them following my chart, getting approx 10% run off. I give them a small water one day decent the next, now they are bigger they are drinking more water faster. I give them 2ml per litre but my chart only goes upto 3 weeks from Seedlings maxed at 2ml p/l for veg.. Should they get heaps more at 7 week mark? They seem to be growing well and green ;)
I am well my friend thank you for asking. Hope you are staying safe these days.
Color of your girls is good for the most part. Some minor damage.
Once you get your pen 5.8 is you goal for feeding.
You say you give them a water every day, are you putting nutrients in every time? Your question regarding feeding in veg. 2ml/l is where the chart stops keep it at that strength. Do you have a ppm or ec pen. Coco is hydroponic and I measure my nutrients in ppm,s depending on how hard your water is to start you would want to be between 200 and 400 ppm in veg. It is more accurate measure of your nutrient strength than ml/l. Love the air the air pots. :thumb:

I am well my friend thank you for asking. Hope you are staying safe these days.
Color of your girls is good for the most part. Some minor damage.
Once you get your pen 5.8 is you goal for feeding.
You say you give them a water every day, are you putting nutrients in every time? Your question regarding feeding in veg. 2ml/l is where the chart stops keep it at that strength. Do you have a ppm or ec pen. Coco is hydroponic and I measure my nutrients in ppm,s depending on how hard your water is to start you would want to be between 200 and 400 ppm in veg. It is more accurate measure of your nutrient strength than ml/l. Love the air the air
I am feeding them with nutes every water :) I don't have an ec pen either but have looked at the blue lab truncheon?
So In theory if 2ml/l didn't get within that ppm range I could add more?

I am feeding them with nutes every water :) I don't have an ec pen either but have looked at the blue lab truncheon?
So In theory if 2ml/l didn't get within that ppm range I could add more?
You can't go wrong with Blue Lab. Quality products. What you need to do is measure your water. Add your nutrients then measure again. Subtract one from the other that will give you an idea of your nutrient strength.
Once you know that you can adjust strength accordingly. I haven't read back far enough to know. Are you putting CalMag in. You should put it into your solution mix first. It helps with uptake of nutrients.

Got a scrog net and have tied a few tall branches down. Took a few lower bits off but was hesitant to go over board.. changed my timer from 18 and 6 to 15 and 9

received_463386261640423.jpeg

received_137719554958726.jpeg

20210406_152416.jpg

20210406_152403.jpg

Hey man nice setup. looking forward to seeing how they flower
Cheers mate! Same here.. really nervous too be honest. Kind of is the most complicated simple thing ever growing weed. How long to veg, how big to let them go, to use a scrog or not, nutes, medium, etc ect :') can't wait to experiment and get some real experience. So exciting watching a little seed turn into a big strong plant

Cheers mate! Same here.. really nervous too be honest. Kind of is the most complicated simple thing ever growing weed. How long to veg, how big to let them go, to use a scrog or not, nutes, medium, etc ect :') can't wait to experiment and get some real experience. So exciting watching a little seed turn into a big strong plant
Ye im in the same boat its pretty overwhelming with all the different ways you can grow, and hearing things like "flowering 1 week too early can be the difference between a 2 OZ plant and a 5+ Oz.(that scares me) I hope you dont run into any problems ill be staying updated

Ye im in the same boat its pretty overwhelming with all the different ways you can grow, and hearing things like "flowering 1 week too early can be the difference between a 2 OZ plant and a 5+ Oz.(that scares me) I hope you dont run into any problems ill be staying updated
Do you have a journal?

Back
Top Bottom