1st grow inside - Need help!

Ladygreen

Ok so i brought my plants in from outside and they where doing fine but then i put them in bigger pots and now my leaves are a dark green and curving down some this is an organic grow so i haven't added anything but when i moved them to bigger pots i put in some compost. Could it be the soil???

You might have to right click the pic to open new page to see it sorry.. new to this site.

Please Help I'm very new to growing...
Thank you :peace:

Re: 1st grow inside.. Need help!

Mmm...

Dark green curling down like rams horns... nitrogen toxicity e.g to much nitrogen.

Could be a nutrient sensitive strain at a push can occur, but not knowing full details of strain grown, growing medium used or nutrients used may prove leading information confusing to understand problem at hand !

Thanks Fuzzy Duck. I'm going to switch back to the soil i was using before. I'm not sure of the strain (bag seeds) this is more of a test run before i switch to Hydroponics.

Always good to test the waters on bag seed :peace:

Please bear in mind hydropnic may mean more maintance than soil as in correct EC/PPM for stage of plant growth & PH levels at a reasonable fine level, this may include flushing nutrient tank every 10 to 14 days to maintian optimal performance.

Also worth of note is every strain is some what different in requirements as in growing conditions some more nutrient sensitive than others in including temperatures, its well worth looking around for a well balanced strained to grow as a first timer !

Back
Top Bottom