1st Time Grower - Advice Welcome!

realb4m

i curently have 6 plants in the container, but i have 20 more to go (i put them tonight to germinate)
So i use lightmix soil from deutch seeds.
I have a 120w LED
i guess the temp is around 23 C
The humidity around 70%
So i have some questions :
Do i have to put my led higher or lower ?
it-s has to be a higher temp ?
i already know i gived them a little too much water
and i want to transpalnt them but the question is when ?
in the next room i will have a higher temperature , humidity , and light : 450w led (3000lm x 5=150000lm)
and of cours bigger galons !
WHat do you think ? coming soon with pics

Re: 1st time grower looking for advices !

IMG_46244.JPG

THIS THE PHOTO WITH A CLOSE VIEW OF MY 6 PLANTS

IMG_46334.JPG

THIS IS MY CONTAINER IN WITCH I PLAN TO ADD ANOTHER 20 PLANTS BUT THIS TIME I WILL PUT THEM DIRECTLY IN SOIL
THE OTHER 6 WAS PUTTED IN ROCKWOOL AND THE IN SOIL

Re: 1st time grower looking for advices!

The plants look alright man, I'm a LED grower also and I found that you don't want the LED light to close. I find the sweet spot is somewhere between 2 and 3 feet away from the plants. Your light looks about a foot away in the pics so I would suggest moving it up a little. If the light is too close you will start to see signs of stress in the plant like taco folding of the leaves or the tips of the leaves starting to twist.
Your temps are fine, but IMO your humidity is high, it doesn't have to be that high at all, you only really want high humidity for fresh cut clones because they don't have a root system to absorb water and nutrients.
Good luck with your grow. ;)

Re: 1st time grower looking for advices !

as far as transplanting goes when you see the roots growing out of the bottom, it's time to move them into bigger pots. The high humidity is only good in the veg stage to help make females but once you know they are females then cut humidity because hi humidity in the bloom stage will kill the thc levels

ok thanks for this guys ,i will keep the humidity lower and the light even higher(honestly until today the light it was lower), so it will be enough lumens for all those plants when i will transplant them ? the space it will be like 2.5 meters x 1 meter it's kindda small ? i can make it a litle more bigger

Taco folding? Whaat heheh

I like the mutant 3 leaf clover there

yeah i am very courious how it will grow :) i guess i should clone her:) does anybody had this before ?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom