1st Time Grower Box Build - 1st Clones And New Grow - Maui Wowie - GDP - LA Kush

To each thier own. It would be nice to have somebody to smoke and laugh with.

No. She never really liked the idea. I used to smoke alot of pot in highschool. But, haven't touched it in 30 years. I decided to try it for pain and quit taking opiates all together. I was suprised how many other things reacted positively to smoking pot. When she saw how well it works for me for many of my issues, her whole outlook on it has changed. She even loosened up enough to let me start growing. At some point, she may end up trying it. But, I won't push her to. If I-502 passes and it makes pot legal here in WA, I'm sure she and some of my friend who don't smoke will probably try it.

No. She never really liked the idea. I used to smoke alot of pot in highschool. But, haven't touched it in 30 years. I decided to try it for pain and quit taking opiates all together. I was suprised how many other things reacted positively to smoking pot. When she saw how well it works for me for many of my issues, her whole outlook on it has changed. She even loosened up enough to let me start growing. At some point, she may end up trying it. But, I won't push her to. If I-502 passes and it makes pot legal here in WA, I'm sure she and some of my friend who don't smoke will probably try it.

I-502 is not good for anyone. 5ng/ml for a DUI then what does it for mmj users as well. The ones who can't grow for themselves or who have a fixed income or on disability and can't afford to purchase from a state ran store with a 25% tax.

Yeah I know. But it will probably pass.

It's already legal for medical use. I-502 wants to make it legal for recreational use. The state would control it, sell it, tax it. It actaully wouldn't do anything for medical patients accept make it more expensive.

Is it common for one plant to use much more water than the others? The Maui Wowie (sativa) is always the first to dry out.

Yep,

Everythings the same. I may have to water her on her own schedule. I did notice a couple of her leaves are starting to have the little points pointing up ..... which i've read is a sign of being too dry.

When I checked on them today, several of the branches were finally tall enough to start bending them over and work them into the screen. Only a couple inches ..... but, it's a start.

I'm already seeing it. I'll post up some pics later today. Showing the start of the scrog.

At this point, just going to freestyle it. Just using whatever net opening is next to the main stem. I do have the net divided up, so I can tell if one plant is taking up another plants space.

Day 14

Still vegging. Trying to fill up the available space so I am Scrogging my first time around.

I just watered the ladies. I've come to realize that they are just about ready to be watered when the entire outside surface of the cloth pot is dry ..... except for the last two inches. I am using 5 gallon cloth smart pots. When the last two inches are the only wet area on the outside of the pot, it's time to water. I also think I have been waiting too long to water. I have been watering every 4th day. But, it looks like they might do better if I were to water every 3rd day. The leaves on the Maui Wowie are curling a little at the outter edges. I think she has been underwatered. The good news is, the color is getting better and better all the time. So, the nutes are probably just about right.

Here's a look at the ladies ....................

Ladies_17th.JPG

The GDP in the middle just isn't big enough yet to start training. But, the main shoots are certainly poking up through the screen.

Pre_Scrog.JPG

The Maui Wowie is just tall enough to start training. I seperated out the main stems and pull them in different directions. Now, as they continue to get longer, i'll keep moving them to the next square.

Scroggin.JPG

You can see here that each main stem has it's own square. I'm hoping they each grow into thier own main cola .... won't that be sweet.

Screen_Close.JPG

The LA Kush is also coming over the net. It's not quite long enough to train much. But, it does allow me to spread the main stems a little, letting them reach up through thier own square. As more new growth reachs up, I bend it towards it's own square.

Pre_Scrog.JPG

Kush_Scrog.JPG

The good news is, all the clones are still alive. They have been in the bubble box for well over two weeks. They have had some rough times, but they all look to be growing and look better. But, still don't have any roots like "Mini Me" had.

Live_Clones.JPG

For a while there (after I potted it), I thought "Mini Me" was going to die on me. But, I put a clear cup over it and mist it and it seems to have gotten a little taller. There is also some new growth poking out. So, it think it made it past transplant shock. I still don't know what I want to do with it. May just make it a mother.

Mini_Me_Land.JPG

I was disappointed by how yellow all the leaves have gotten on the clones, so I decided to put the hood from my rapid rooters over the bubble cloner. The clones immediately started perking up a little. So, I think they were just a little too dry. I'll leave them under the hood till I fianlly see real roots.

Clonin.JPG

Well,

That's all there is for now. Just waiting and watering ..... waiting and watering ..... :blunt:

I just wish those clones would quit fucking off and finally decide to do something meaningful. Next time, I am putting them into rapid rooters. Since it is such a pain in the ass to move them from bubble cloner to dirt and not have it die. Rapid rooters, you throw it in a cup and throw durt around the cube.

I just wish those clones would quit fucking off and finally decide to do something meaningful. Next time, I am putting them into rapid rooters. Since it is such a pain in the ass to move them from bubble cloner to dirt and not have it die. Rapid rooters, you throw it in a cup and throw durt around the cube.

I really like the RR I've tried other ways with success just not as well with the RR. Just seems to easy with them.

I haven't actually used them yet. Waiting for the ladies to get a little bigger before I take clones off of any extra growth that needs trimmed. I picked up a humidity dome/RR plugs/2 plug trays and a bag of extra RR plugs. Got a really good price on amazon.

By the way, I tried out a new collective yesterday. I needed some more nighttime meds. I ended up getting some Barry White (indica) and some OG Kush (indica). I haven't tried the OG yet. But, I rolled up a joint of that Barry White. I have to admit, that was the strongest pot i've ever smoked. I was on my ass after just a half a joint. An hour later, I smoke half of what was left. Well ..... I don't even remember going to bed. I was SSsssssooooooooooo baked. Now my mission in life is to get a clone of Barry White from the guy who provides it to that collective. That is some of the best shit I ever had.

That's why I wasn't on here at all last night. Couldn't read or type ...... LOL. :tokin:

Just thought I'd share that with everybody.

Welcome little G

Back
Top Bottom