2 in 1 Grow Room Set-Up Question

Hobopr0

61h4dFPERYL_SX425_.jpg

hey guys....ok so at the time i thought it was a good idea to buy this 2 in 1 tent (4x3 total size). idea being that the smaller side would be used for vegging and the larger side for flowering....the problem is now the ventilation set up. does this now mean that i have to get 2 separate fan/carbon scrubber set up?!

should i just scrap this idea and use the entire tent for flowering and just get another smaller tent for vegging?

any ideas would be appreciated! :thanks:

you could use a larger external fan with a Y connection split to both sides of the tent simultaneously with a carbon scrubber on the flower side depending how your veg is smelling. It both need scrubbing, you could make a mixing chamber with a carbon scrubber on the outlet, leading to the fan, or put the scrubber last in line, so the fan pulls all the air and blows it through the carbon filter at once.

or, you could run ducting from the top port on the small side to the bottom port on the large side, then put your scrubber/fan combo on the top port of the large side, scrubbing both at once again, though then you have the hot air from veg coming into the bottom air for flower, may be more difficult to create a stable environment that way bringing warm air in from the bottom.

theres a way to do it with one fan, just gotta get creative. draw up a couple airflow diagrams and see what sticks!

here's what i tentatively got going on for the moment....not sure if i wanna keep it this way so open to suggestions since im planning on pulling everything out to set up the 6" fan/scrubber once i get it in a couple of days. also as u can see by the use of the foil tape on the outside (and inside) of the tent that there were a lot of pinholes caused by the sewing machine needles so basically taped almost every seam and since i see light coming through some parts of the zippers, i do my best to cover these as well.....

so flowering on the left side tent compartment which measures (3x3) and vegging the babies on the right side compartment that measures (1x1) and is 2 tiers since it comes w/shelf.
20160307_171320.jpg
20160307_171605.jpg
20160307_171157.jpg
20160307_171206.jpg
20160307_171214.jpg
20160307_171234.jpg
20160307_171241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom