2 or more plants per pot?

Yep, that is how I prefer to grow, SOG, but I don't have the space for mother & clones at the mo
Easier to buy seeds and flip early, shortly after topping at week 3-5 and getting a canopy that way instead
Have you seen the Mars hydro tent that has a divider and shelf option. I think it's 1.5m square. Might be ideal for you? You could take cuttings off the plants in veg and stick them in the smaller divide bit.

Have you seen the Mars hydro tent that has a divider and shelf option. I think it's 1.5m square. Might be ideal for you? You could take cuttings off the plants in veg and stick them in the smaller divide bit.
I just can't do a perpetual here, SOG from seed suits my space at the mo
I sometimes do a couple of autos alongside the main attraction to use the space
Last chop of the season next week, then it's all getting packed away until Spring
Still got a Heavy Grapefruit seed, which is a tent-filling Indica, so I'll start with that next year and try one huge plant for a change - plus of course I'll get some new autos [kid in a candy shop time]

I just can't do a perpetual here, SOG from seed suits my space at the mo
I sometimes do a couple of autos alongside the main attraction to use the space
Last chop of the season next week, then it's all getting packed away until Spring
Still got a Heavy Grapefruit seed, which is a tent-filling Indica, so I'll start with that next year and try one huge plant for a change - plus of course I'll get some new autos [kid in a candy shop time]
Hehe fair enough buddy. I have thought of doing a SOG again myself especially during summer when it would be nice to have shorter plants. Might give it a go next year. Will need to find a nice strain that's not too expensive for the seeds.

I have tried this a few times with different clone strains. My theory was when you prune in order to promote side branching it stunts the growth while the plant recovers then explodes with growth. Placing 3 plants together you prune each one once would "in theory" equal pruning 1 plant 3 times without 3 growth stunts. I was in DWC so all 3 had equal access to root space, water and nutrient. Started three plants, one prune vs 1 single plant 3 prunes. All grown at the same time with the same lights. I had the same yield and grow time within a small margin of error. Both harvested within the same week. Recovery time with the explosive growth time leaves you with a nearly net 0 gain.

I did this with some Girl Scout Cookies I had 2 seeds in one 25 liter pot it was very stunted the plant that I dubbed “Double Trouble” turned out to be 45g sad really for the space and time in the tent. I would really not do that I in my experience the roots choked each other out.

I did this with some Girl Scout Cookies I had 2 seeds in one 25 liter pot it was very stunted the plant that I dubbed “Double Trouble” turned out to be 45g sad really for the space and time in the tent. I would really not do that I in my experience the roots choked each other out.
Soil or coco?

Thx @Canuk Seeds , just received our new strains

20211007_145745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom