2 perpendicular fan leaves

SmUrFx1028

2 of my fan leaves in just a couple hours have turned themselves sideways and I can only imagine upside down, I will not that the pots were turned the other direction. I just turned it to see if maybe I can make the leaves turn back towards the light about 20 mins ago.
B393C2F6-731A-47DD-999A-ECC257926B3B.jpeg

I just installed it yesterday, 50W LED, and I believe it’s about 24 inches away. I checked them a couple hours ago and they seemed just fine. The soil is horrendous but isn’t to wet atm, was just watered yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 33
Will you be transplanting or is that the final pot? I ask because the soil level looks real low. At one point that plant is going to outgrow the amount of soil in there and your roots will not have anywhere to go.
Your next grow try and grab some fabric pots and fill to the top.
Go easy on the water. Click my link below for some great tips on how and when to water. It is soooo important for a good grow.
The light seems too small for me at 50W which explains why the fan leaves are reaching out so far. Try getting the light lower to help a bit.

Will you be transplanting or is that the final pot? I ask because the soil level looks real low. At one point that plant is going to outgrow the amount of soil in there and your roots will not have anywhere to go.
Your next grow try and grab some fabric pots and fill to the top.
Go easy on the water. Click my link below for some great tips on how and when to water. It is soooo important for a good grow.
The light seems too small for me at 50W which explains why the fan leaves are reaching out so far. Try getting the light lower to help a bit.
This is the final pot. They are 1 month in and autoflowers. I could maybe pick up some more soil to throw in and the light is only now just 24hours in the tent

Back
Top Bottom