2 plants one seed?

StankSoGOOD

I planted one germinated feminised seed of big bomb and I have two sprouts. Anyone ever had this happen before? Do I just let it grow out?

Never had it happen but sure sounds like a cherry grow to watch. Only thing I can think of is may-hap you droppped an extree seed in there by accident or could the tiny stalk have split and caused 2 heads. Either way i'll look for updates Rastafari.:bravo:

seen it happen a couple times, sometimes they die off, sometimes they grow into a big healthy plant.

i'd just roll with it, and see how it does.

it is indeed rare, kind of like seeds sprouting with a set of 3 leaves instead of 2.

Thx for the feedback. Since it is a rare ocurrence Im going to grow it out and see what happens. Might even start a journal since I dont see many led grows under the 357Mag plus

Im curious how its been coming along for you stanksogood . I just had this happen and I think I'm going to cut the weaker one in a few weeks.

Well I let them both grow and both are doing great. The runt is half the size, but they booth are pretty healthy. I just started 12/12 a 2 days ago and preflowers are showing. I will figure out how to post pics and post them tomorrow since u guys r interested. My grow with the 357 mag plus is looking great. 9 plants well 10 if the runt counts and Im pushing for at least a pound from this grow.:peace:

Hello ..? Echo..?? haha...Just for the record i too have a double header,Obsession...,
tail_lites_021.JPG
tail_lites_026.JPG
Red

Back
Top Bottom