2 questions: M or F and why purple veins

Glargod

420 Member
Hello Knowledgeable growers.

I have a preflower on a 3 1/2 month old monkey. I am pretty sure it is Fem, (90%). I could use confirmation. I am unsure what strain it is ATM.

I was also wondering if the veins look normal? I have a few other plants from the same seed batch, but this one has purple veins. It's pretty and all, but I am wondering if it could be strain related (They all have the same treatment), It's also the tallest (only by 3-4 in) and the most sparse foliage. Could it be a rogue seed(different strain) or maybe it's just having a odd growth pattern.

Thanks for any advice..

2021-04-12 20.27.37.jpg

2021-04-12 20.39.01.jpg

If its taller and lankier than the rest .... I'm going with male. But its too early to tell really.

Usually the males will just do whats in your pic and never really give up the goods until you flip to flower. The females will show you pistols before flip. Males wont do that obviously. If its a male.. you got weeks to worry. He wont pollinate unless he's in 12/12 you can keep a male around in VEG for a pretty long time.

Purple veins dont worry about it. Genetics and/or lighting and or environment. Nothing with nutrition.

Back
Top Bottom