Please help: stems and leaf veins are purple

damian110774

420 Member
Hi guys I'm new on 420. I have 3 years growing experience.
I am growing various strains but I may have an issue with a forbidden fruit. Hopefully you can see by the photos that the stems and leaf veins are purple. With dark green at bottom and lightening towards the top.
I am in Coco with advanced nutrients sensi Coco grow and bloom.
Temps are about 26 on 18-20 off.
I have a 200w led about 20" away.
My research has pointed out maybe light stress maybe p or mg Def but hoping someone here could help me

IMG_20230529_135245.jpg

IMG_20230527_183712.jpg

IMG_20230527_183708.jpg

The stem usually wouldnt purple from genetics, its usually just stems. But you have strips up the stem, which usually is calmag.

Red stems could also be from to much light, like humans get sunburn. But if they are still red, UNDER the canopy, which evidently dont get as much light, is a calmag issue usually. if that makes sense.

The stem usually wouldnt purple from genetics, its usually just stems. But you have strips up the stem, which usually is calmag.

Red stems could also be from to much light, like humans get sunburn. But if they are still red, UNDER the canopy, which evidently dont get as much light, is a calmag issue usually. if that makes sense.
Yes thankyou

don't worry about red stems. red herring.

how big are the pots ? how often are you feeding ?

at what ppm are you feeding ?

edit : you look dry and underfed for coco

Hi guys I'm new on 420. I have 3 years growing experience.
I am growing various strains but I may have an issue with a forbidden fruit. Hopefully you can see by the photos that the stems and leaf veins are purple. With dark green at bottom and lightening towards the top.
I am in Coco with advanced nutrients sensi Coco grow and bloom.
Temps are about 26 on 18-20 off.
I have a 200w led about 20" away.
My research has pointed out maybe light stress maybe p or mg Def but hoping someone here could help me

IMG_20230529_135245.jpg

IMG_20230527_183712.jpg

IMG_20230527_183708.jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
Coco is fairly simple follow these rules you will be fine.
Coco requires being fed full strength nutrients to run off every day.
At 5.8 ph with calmag in your plain water first.
Always use calmag in your water first, then add nutrients according to the schedule then set ph to 5.8 then feed to runoff every day.
Never let Coco dry at all period.
Never plain water.
I run coco in my VIVOHUT. Bill284 Method
Have a look.
Any questions I'm always around.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom