2 weeks into flower with a WW and, can you help?

dropabob

Im 2 weeks into flower of a beauty of a white widow, or was. Back story- i had it in a 2 gallon bucket until i put it into flower and began to read how much more they grow in flower. So, 5 days into flower i switched it out to a 5 gallon bucket. Since then, everyday i find very weak, falling off at the touch leaves on the bottom of the plant. Is it in shock? did i mess up my flower session? the top still looks real good, so, not sure. this is my first grow, so im not sure what to expect during flower, so is it normal for the falling off of leaves. Just wondering if since im not getting as much light to the bottom? Thoughts suggestions? im using flora nova bloom right now.

thanks again.

Hmmm. It's really hard to tell without pics. I'd love to help you! Do you think you could get a pic? It shouldn't be losing leaves just from transplant.
doh,
sorry my camera is gone for a few. Yeah, not sure what is going on, leaves are spotting and yellowing. Not much budgrowth at this point. Crap, this was my beauty too. how do i post pics if i get a camera? Also, should i consider clipping some of the large, maybe 8 of the extreamly large sucker leaves? clip em off? or is that worse for the photosynthisis process?

thanks

No, don't clip them. Those are fan leaves, and you need those for the plant to heal itself. What is the ph of the solution are you using, and how strong is the nute solution? How far away is the light you are using? Don't worry about bud growth right now.

No, don't clip them. Those are fan leaves, and you need those for the plant to heal itself. What is the ph of the solution are you using, and how strong is the nute solution? How far away is the light you are using? Don't worry about bud growth right now.

Agree, it can be in shock did you transplant carefully not to mess with the rootball so much? usually they are down for a lil while then they repick up :welcome:

just give them a couple of weeks they should bounce back.. next time try to do ur tansplanting while in vegging they will recoup faster.. good luck keep us posted on hows she's doing..

Back
Top Bottom