2005 Mod Elections

In all honesty, i'd be up for modding any forum.

I have the experience, the time (most importantly), and everytime I see a post or something that I know shouldnt be there, I always report it to a moderator anyways.

I'm on here constantly, and have no problem what-so-ever helping anyone out if needed. Even if I don't know the answer off the top of my head, I have a google toolbar on Firefox that will certainly help me find the answer for myself, and the user asking the question.

I'm here to teach and to learn, I think I could be a good help to this site.

So, lets just recap the traits that would make myself a good moderator:
I have experience (I currently moderate a bmx forum with the following stats:
Total Topics: 3094 - Total Posts: 48002 Total Members: 2290 )
I've actually ran a fairly successfull forum with over 1000 members myself, it was a YaBB forum.
I have knowledge as how forums work, as i've created hack/mods and templates for YaBB and iKonboard back in the day, however i've installed and tested the following forums: phpBB, the php version of YaBB, and some crappy forum that I dont even remember the name of.

I find myself a pretty calm guy, I dont think anyone could find an example of myself getting mad or blowing up on another member on this site, I work around problems and ignorant people with pure and simple logic, instead of name calling and flaming.

If I get elected mod, I won't let you down. Not at all.

For all of you that I wrote "Any" under your name, I'd like you guys to tell me a specific forum you are interested in. For instance, High Stories and Creative Expression , Introduce Yourself , Debate and Philosophy and what not.

I'd like someone active and reliable in the Introduce Yourself section. We need someone to watch out for under 18 kiddies and spammers there... Let us know!

DaHui said:
For all of you that I wrote "Any" under your name, I'd like you guys to tell me a specific forum you are interested in. For instance, High Stories and Creative Expression , Introduce Yourself , Debate and Philosophy and what not.

I'd like someone active and reliable in the Introduce Yourself section. We need someone to watch out for under 18 kiddies and spammers there... Let us know!
DaHui, I can take the job.

okay curtis, perfect timing..
i'll start you off in that forum...
i want to discuss the possibilites of helping me create a new template design for the site in pm...
let me know if you think you can handle it..
show what you can do, and if you are as good as you say you are, there should be no problem moving you to different or more forums...
thanks bro.

DaHui said:

I feel ya,

I havn't been a mod long and already caught someone...

:icon_cool

thanks everyone. i'm happy everyone thinks i'll do i good job, good buds... :adore: see ya round.

is their any other mod positions going still?If so im intrested Ive been here for quite awhile no one seems to hate me,Im a pretty easy chill going guy,I know my shit and have all the spare time as Im currently not working.So if there is anything still in need of modding give us a PM.

Yeah, i'm physced on the position.

Will do a good job, and i'm pretty positive i'll be helping on a... new look for the forum aswell. I'm pretty physced to try to unleash the old skills.

Great, I get to be a mod! So where will you guys be putting me? I would rather do the picture forum, as that is where I spend alot of my time. Thanks. :allgood:

Grow Room,Pics, Stoned E., Intro, Sports, Sex, News and Politics are taken for now. Just tell us what forums you'd like out of the remaining ones. Thanks!

id do grow room or pics.. i know i havent been here long but i come to the site like4 plus times a day i got a good general knowledge about this and always up to learn new things if i dont know something hey there are tons of other people here that we could find things out and anwer the question.

TokinPunkGurl said:
Just kinda pick a thread...and 420 will let ya know. Hell thats what i did anyways..lol. :smokin: Goodluck. :tommy:

hmmm what is a "sex moderator"? Nice title but just wondering what this entails.

Back
Top Bottom