2013 New Product Launch! Special Promo Deals For All 420 Members!

DigitalGrow

To celebrate our 3rd year anniversary and our new product launch for 2013 :high-five:, for a limited time everything on our website is 50% off.... Yup 50% off! Just for you guys! :thumb:

Goto JD Lightings Hydroponics to see our product line up.

Goto JD Lightings Hydroponics - Support to see our 2013 product E-Brochure

As always, don't forget to join the JD squad!

We have everything in stock except for the XXXL Magnum reflector, however we will be taking pre-order (to lock you in at the promo price) for those and expected shipment date is 10/20/2012-10/28/2012

If you have questions or wants to place order, please feel free to Private Message us, e-mail us or call us direct at (909) 348-7304, and make sure you mention 420 Magazine promo special.

:thanks:

im there need a 1000 but i do want the xxxl reflector so whats the phase 3 deal going for and when do i send payment, before the reflectors are in or after? i glad to find this deal been searching for a 1000 watter and on the site 529 is kinda steep but on flea bay i seen ur ballast and 34x28 reflector for 339 i wonder why such a big price change over the sites or places? also will you know when i order that is 50% off or do i have to put im a member or something else any other info youve got would also be helpful thanks and :peacetwo:

How Do I Make An Order W/ The Discount Because I Need To Make A Large Order A.S.A.P.

We can take credit card via phone, PayPal or money order or for your convenient you can email (sales@jd-lightings.com) or pm us your contact number and name we can call you an take order.

Here is your options:

PayPal: paypal@jd-lightings

Money order:
Payable: jd-lightings
201 lemon creek drive
Unite a
Walnut ca 91789

CC via phone: 900-348-7304 Monday-Friday 9-5:00 pm pst and ask for J ( please mention 420 promotion)

Back
Top Bottom