260 Watt Quantum Board LED Kit V2 questions

No, zigbee is just a controller made to be used with MW type B drivers (and similar drivers).
It's an apex solution, not budget, and frankly I think you're better off just setting the driver once in a while and saving the money ;)

They are vary adjustable

Think of it like a dimmer switch on the wall for a kitchen light, turn it full blast.....or low as it goes

Biggest thing is distance from the plant and the watts it puts out...
Full blast at 24" away, or lowest at 24" away, obviously big difference

All I use now are QBs, love em, holler anytime if u have questions, all my boards are hlg boards
I just finished assembling my hlg boards, the 260 watt kit, cant wait to fire them up for real.

I cant run mine all the way up it turns the plant yellow, At half power is where my plant likes it I think I may have to big of a light for my grows lol

No, it is fine if you run them at lower wattages. You will need the other driver version (-B) for external dimming control. This will allow you to dim from 0% (or 10%) to 100%. Any 0-10v dimmer or 100k Ohm potentiometer will do the trick. Otherwise, you are stuck with the -A version which allows dimming from 50% to 100% on is located on the driver itself.

I cant run mine all the way up it turns the plant yellow, At half power is where my plant likes it I think I may have to big of a light for my grows lol
How far away is yer lights

18 inches. I think that I need to give it more nutes but when I give it heavy nutes it starts to green back up but it also gets nute burn. So I cant seem to keep it fed and green without getting nute burn but if I turn the lights down halfway its fine. Im using Fox Farms soil trio with cal mag. Black Gold Organic soil. Id like to try some diff nutes or figure out what I need to do to keep it green when the light is at full power.

Also does anyone know where I could get some blue light strips to wire to my board? Or even a stand alone blue light supplement light?

18 inches. I think that I need to give it more nutes but when I give it heavy nutes it starts to green back up but it also gets nute burn. So I cant seem to keep it fed and green without getting nute burn but if I turn the lights down halfway its fine. Im using Fox Farms soil trio with cal mag. Black Gold Organic soil. Id like to try some diff nutes or figure out what I need to do to keep it green when the light is at full power.

Also does anyone know where I could get some blue light strips to wire to my board? Or even a stand alone blue light supplement light?
I'd suggest starting a grow journal, then we can try and assist you better

Pretty sure the light is NOT yer issue if its a QB light

Well the light doesnt cause many issues when its turned down. Its a 2 foot tall Northern Lights Auto its not a very big plant I think thats why it cant handle it also the nutes arent the way they should be I think. It doesnt veg the way I want it to either. So I want to find some small blue light supplements. This is only my 2nd grow so im still fine tunign everything.

Well the light doesnt cause many issues when its turned down. Its a 2 foot tall Northern Lights Auto its not a very big plant I think thats why it cant handle it also the nutes arent the way they should be I think. It doesnt veg the way I want it to either. So I want to find some small blue light supplements. This is only my 2nd grow so im still fine tunign everything.

Sounds like more issues than light

Water pH?
% of manuf suggested nutes?
What light?

Any pics of the plant

I have 1 of those cheap ph testers it syas that its ok but I dont really trust it. I use well water. I am using the full percentage of nutes as the instructions tell me. I mix full strength. I have a HLG QB 288 V2 Quantum board. The 1 pic shows the plant when it was under the light at 160 200 watts. The second photo shows it after a few days at 100 watts I have turned up to 120 and will continue to increase the wattage if tis safe.
20181215_161140.jpg
20181222_163751.jpg

She is burnt from nutes

Never run nutes at full strength, or, well, you see the results, untill you know when they tell u what they need

I used fox farm nutes, had great results at half strength, tried full strength same results as you

Drop yer nutes to half, be sure yet adding Calmag and a P booster, be sure yet pH when all nutes are added is around 6.2-6.6, turn up yet light as long as temps arnt to high, and watch yer girl love it

Remember any bad leaf will not get better but new growth will

Yeah I will try that Thanks. My first grow was like this to. It smoked good though and got me high. So I hope this 1 is the same way. Like I said im still trying to figure it out . Fine tuning my grows.

Take my advice my friend, full strength nutes, beside things like calmag and P additives and such, is a bad bad thing

If you notice the new growth in the second pic, the tips are burnt, too much nutes, then they just get worse and worse

Also I have two cheap pH pens, if they don't read ruffly the same, I calibrate them both

Fine tuning is great, but continuing the same issues then ya need to figure out why, right?

So if it wasnt the lights what was it?

Like I said

NUTE BURN, too much nutes not too much light
Too many nutes are killing your leaves, that's why they are all burnt and crispy

I wanted to ask you. My plants are in 3 gallon pots How much water do you think I should give them and at what times? 32 ounces per feeding enough 3 times per week? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom