260 Watt Quantum Board LED Kit V2 questions

Hi probably none of my business but I’m growing White Widow autos under a brand new HLG 260 in 3 gals pots of Happy Frog. Almost same setup as you and 22 days from seed have not added any Nutes and only give them about 8 oz of ph adjusted water per day. Plants are growing like crazy. I really don’t think the light is the issue as I have mine at 100% at 24”. As others have said check your Nutes and watering schedule also seems like a lot of water. YMMV this is my first grow in years.

This is only my 2nd grow but 8 ozs seems like not enough. I stick my finger in the soil and when its dry I water. I can give my plants a gallon per week or more and the soil is always dry when I water and the pot is light to. I can always find alot fo information but I cant seemto get any advice on hoe much water I should give. Its confusing.

It is confusing. I picked 8 oz because that seemed to be the amount that at this stage of the plants life 8oz is enough to drain some out the bottom of the pot and not too much where the remaining water in the soil can be used or dried up in 24 hrs or so. I like giving them wet/dry cycles. But after feeding yesterday the soil is still moist so may skip watering today. Day 23 and so far so good!

Attachments

• 5A56CAAA-A65E-457B-80A6-463A8D62723E.jpeg
    5A56CAAA-A65E-457B-80A6-463A8D62723E.jpeg
    701 KB · Views: 15
This is only my 2nd grow but 8 ozs seems like not enough. I stick my finger in the soil and when its dry I water. I can give my plants a gallon per week or more and the soil is always dry when I water and the pot is light to. I can always find alot fo information but I cant seemto get any advice on hoe much water I should give. Its confusing.
I water soil till I get runoff, and them stop. Next watering depends how quick the soil drys out again. And in veg. I let them start to wilt, before watering. Never let them wilt in bloom though !! At some point, you've overdosed them , and there's really nothing that's gonna bring your plant back to health at this point. Just cut back on your nutrients, and ride it out, You'll still harvest some dank weed !! I don't know about Q boards, but that's not light burn. I've learned the hard way, FF tiger bloom & grow big is some potent shit. No pun intended !!

They are vary adjustable

Think of it like a dimmer switch on the wall for a kitchen light, turn it full blast.....or low as it goes

Biggest thing is distance from the plant and the watts it puts out...
Full blast at 24" away, or lowest at 24" away, obviously big difference

All I use now are QBs, love em, holler anytime if u have questions, all my boards are hlg boards

I water soil till I get runoff, and them stop. Next watering depends how quick the soil drys out again. And in veg. I let them start to wilt, before watering. Never let them wilt in bloom though !! At some point, you've overdosed them , and there's really nothing that's gonna bring your plant back to health at this point. Just cut back on your nutrients, and ride it out, You'll still harvest some dank weed !! I don't know about Q boards, but that's not light burn. I've learned the hard way, FF tiger bloom & grow big is some potent shit. No pun intended !!

Ok but if you were to measure how much water would you have poured in? 16 ounces? 32 ounces? or more?

Back
Top Bottom