298 Cannabis Plants Found On Property

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
A 68 year old man has been arrested and charged after police allegedly found almost 300 cannabis plants growing on a property at Lightning Ridge, in the state’s north-west.
Acting on a tip-off from the public, police went to a property at Nobby Hill Opal Field, about noon on Friday.

Officers allegedly located 298 cannabis plants being grown in a garden bed and a shed, while almost half a kilogram of dried cannabis was also seized.

A 68-year-old man was arrested at the scene and taken to Walgett Police Station.

He has been charged with cultivate prohibited plant and possess prohibited drug and granted conditional bail to appear at Lightning Ridge Local Court on November 10.

NewsHawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: cowracommunitynews.com
Copyright: 2010 Cowra Community News

What's the motive to snitch on the old man growing pot? He wasn't hurting anyone.

thank goodness we are all safe now . i guess i will sleep better knowing that 68 year old , that liked to grow flowers , and possibly had a green thumb , has been put in his place . wow - 298 plants is alot of work . what a waste of tax dollars . easy target i guess . all they had to do was step to him like a man and say lets keep this down to about ten plants . then spend the time and money that this bust cost on , burglary , robbery , shop lifting , sex offender , murder , and so on , investigations . im no proctologist , but i know a buncha as@holes when i see em . sorry for the long wind , but it seems kinda breezy today.

thank goodness we are all safe now . i guess i will sleep better knowing that 68 year old , that liked to grow flowers , and possibly had a green thumb , has been put in his place . wow - 298 plants is alot of work . what a waste of tax dollars . easy target i guess . all they had to do was step to him like a man and say lets keep this down to about ten plants . then spend the time and money that this bust cost on , burglary , robbery , shop lifting , sex offender , murder , and so on , investigations . im no proctologist , but i know a buncha as@holes when i see em . sorry for the long wind , but it seems kinda breezy today.

Nicely put

Totally, agree even with the proctologist remark ;-)

yeah, diggler, i know i'll sleep better knowing that ol' guy is gonna' be locked up tight so he can't hurt me. oh, wait, now that he's locked up....i gotta' feed & take care of him...instead of him earning his own living! i guess the cops figured he was getting too independent. can't have that!!!

thanks people . we need to give thanks also to the news hawks , and news moderator . i cant check and or comment on this forum every day , i actually look forward to reading posts here .

thanks people . we need to give thanks also to the news hawks , and news moderator . i cant check and or comment on this forum every day , i actually look forward to reading posts here .

Your Very Welcome
:passitleft:

:adore::adore::thumb::adore::adore:

+Rep :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom