2nd CFL Closet Grow

Lgormley

I just harvested my first ever grow on January 25. I was growing 1 plant in my closet with five 23watt CFLs. This will be my second go at it.

Here is a picture of a few of the buds i recently harvested. Dry weight came out to exactly 14 grams.
Picture_02248.jpg

Here is my setup for my second grow. I will be growing two plants this time around. I will also add more lights when the get bigger.
Picture_02348.jpg

Whats good my dude good job on your first run. Im on my first run using hydro though with 150w hps with two plants. How long did you veg for and flowered? Any special feeding with additives? Im using Gh Flora Micro n Bloom with the lucas formula. Anything special for the smell while flowering?

I started flowering 28 days after the seed sprouted. I would have liked to veg longer but I had to go outa town for a couple days so I put her into a 48hr dark period sooner than I wanted to. During veg I was feeding her miracle grow plant food (8-7-6) every watering. And during flower I gave that to it every third watering. I didn't want to invest in expensive nutes for my first ever attempt. I harvested her at 69 days into 12/12. With only 1 plant going, the smell wasn't really anything to worry about

Quick update. The two strains im growing are blueberry skunk and green grapes (or so I was told). The Blueberry Skunk (BS) is 9 days from sprout and the Green Grapes (GG) is 4 days from sprout.

Picture_02556.jpg

GG
Picture_02744.jpg

BS
Picture_02649.jpg

Both of my plants are looking really healthy. Hopefully the GG starts to catch up with the BS.

GG on day 9 from sprout
Picture_02942.jpg

BS on day 14 from sprout
Picture_03042.jpg

Picture_02844.jpg

I also added something new to the Blueberry Skunk. Hopefully all works well

Picture_03142.jpg

Subbed mate, the buds from your first grow look astounding, and I am absolutely astonished and pleased to hear that you accomplished those quality nugs with only 115 watts of CFL. That really makes me happy because I am growing two plants under 156 watts, so I think I should be able to pull something off.

BTW, your plants are looking good and healthy, happy growing mate!
:popcorn:

PS Feel free to check out my journal and stuff in my signature!

Watching this one, doesnt take mutch to grow good herb .........:)

Update: The blueberry skunk is on day 29 from sprout and is doing really well. The Green Grapes is on day 24 from sprout and is not doing as good as the BS.

Picture_03347.jpg

Picture_03441.jpg

Ive been LST the BS a little bit to spread it out

Picture_03535.jpg

I topped the GG yesterday

Picture_03639.jpg

The only problem with the GG is these red/purple stems. Any idea what that is from? any advice much appreciated

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom