363 Actual Watt CFL Grow

FaTTy870

420 Member
Hey guys and gals, big rick here,

Well i just wanted to stop in and sayhello to everyone and put out my grow setup tjat i just finished building...

Well i got 11 x 23watt cfl bulbs and two 55watt cfl bulbs in a 2ft x 3ft x 8ft closet and i have 12 bag seeds germinated outside in plant starter pots...

I ran a test run of 12 hours on and 12 hours off with my dual input timer and the max temp in the closet today got to 91* farenheight its a lil hot but i have a small oscillating fan going to cirulate and i will have the ability to open the door when the lights are on

The objective i have is to use the room inside to flower and use the good ol outside sunt to veg these plants... i cannot grow outside thru harvest do to the closness of my neighbors so i planted some tomatoes with the plants out side to ward off investigation. I dont have to worry too much untills these guys get bigger lol.

So i am goin to brng in three plnats at a time and flower them three plants at a time however. They are not all fem seeds they are jist bag seds so i will have to take what i can get...

This will be my first indoor cfl grow i have used a 1000w hps before inside to flower but i no longer have the funds to get another light at this time so i used what i had ... al the light sockets and lights i already had and im using non fertilized potting soil and perlite mix 60/40 soil. I have florabloom nutes gor the flowering and floralicious and floragro and floramicro for veg...

I am gonna try to flower three plants till the last three weeks inside and then bring in three more to start kinda like a perpetual grow untill late fall then it will be all inside ops
From there

So for anyone stoping in.... thanks for being here and feel free to ask questions an give feed back and i hope to have pics soon

420 love peace and smoke

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom