CFL Grow

JOURNAL UPDATE
I just put both plants into flowering a few days ago they are streching and I am thinking about buying a 400w hps for my plants

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Journal Update
Here Are some pics of My lovely ladies
I already feel Bad that ill Soon be Cutting them
420-magazine-mobile1271262566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile492541094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1416803451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile999103523.jpg

Looking thick and green there Z. Are you still growing in a box? Also, it looks like those aren't flowering under CFL any longer. Did you go buy the HPS light you mentioned above?

Yes bro My Girls Are under a 400 watt hps it's kinda hard to keep the temps low but I'm trying . how is your grow doing?

Looking thick and green there Z. Are you still growing in a box? Also, it looks like those aren't flowering under CFL any longer. Did you go buy the HPS light you mentioned above?

Oh and I took them to a tent but then emptied a room because my tent would get too hot

Fans fans fans. Air movement is the easiest way to get temps down. If you have to. Crack a window and vent to the outside. It'll keep the room cooler. Or you could just Crack a window and let the cool air go to the floor. Pickup from there. And dump back into the room

Dirt Man Dan

Fans fans fans. Air movement is the easiest way to get temps down. If you have to. Crack a window and vent to the outside. It'll keep the room cooler. Or you could just Crack a window and let the cool air go to the floor. Pickup from there. And dump back into the room

Dirt Man Dan

Well it's a stealthy grow so I can't be cracking Windows but I changed my light schedule so I can keep the door open while my room mate is working and let the oscillating fan do its work

CFL Grow

CFL Grow

Journal update
My AK47 is basically dying because of root rot I decided to give up hope on it but on the other side big bud is blowing up

CFL Grow

CFL Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom