GrowDaddy1212's First Grow - 600 Watt - Coco - Blackwater - NL - Purple Urkle - 2015

Re: GrowDaddy1212's First Grow - 600 Watt - Coco - Blackwater - NL - Purple Urkle - 2

feeding:
5gal filtered tap water
100ml budha grow
1/8 tsp per gal of calmag
1.25 cups of live organic compost tea

Re: GrowDaddy1212's First Grow - 600 Watt - Coco - Blackwater - NL - Purple Urkle - 2

How often should I be watering and feeding these girls now that they have a well developed root system?

Avg light distance from arc tube is 20". I figure this is fine due to the intensity of 600 watts in a 3x3 area

How often should I be watering and feeding these girls now that they have a well developed root system?

usually in veg water/feed/water/feed in flower water/feed/feed/water...
another thing... if U want a good grow for Ur plants use GLR(gas lantern routine) rather then 24/0 or 18/6
GLR means 12 on/5,5 off/1 on / 5,5 off light,with GLR plants grow vigorously, the root development better like in 24/0 or so (bigger rootz>>>bigger,thickier branchches and flower shoots>>>bigger flowers>>>:volcano-smiley:),less stretching when U flip+ save electicity bills
keepem green buddy
:Namaste:

usually in veg water/feed/water/feed in flower water/feed/feed/water...
another thing... if U want a good grow for Ur plants use GLR(gas lantern routine) rather then 24/0 or 18/6
GLR means 12 on/5,5 off/1 on / 5,5 off light,with GLR plants grow vigorously, the root development better like in 24/0 or so (bigger rootz>>>bigger,thickier branchches and flower shoots>>>bigger flowers>>>:volcano-smiley:),less stretching when U flip+ save electicity bills
keepem green buddy

thats very interesting. I have never heard of the glr light schedule before

ok, heres some new pictures for you guys. 6 more days marks 30 days of veg, I have 5ft of usable grow space, how much longer should I veg to maximize my yeild, while utilizing all available space in my tent? I really want atleast half a pound off of this. Any advice welcome.
IMG_20150609_175710.jpg
IMG_20150607_210408.jpg
DSC_137821.JPG
DSC_13663.JPG

Ur goal to maximize Ur crop :idea:SCROG with that nice girls fill the canopy (with 600 w setup i think u can hit 1lb dry weed)

Ur goal to maximize Ur crop :idea:SCROG with that nice girls fill the canopy (with 600 w setup i think u can hit 1lb dry weed)

Man if I hit 1lb on my first grow I will be screaming with joy lol. Speaking of the scrog, I just installed the net about 20" from the floor of the tent

So I think I am going to '86 the scrog net. With only having front access to the tent with 5 plants, I wouldnt be able to tend to the rear plants once it got going.

What an exciting time! You're doing great!

I am very excited thank you! :D BUT I am running into the same problem I had a couple weeks ago. when I put the hps bulb in and take the mh out, the plants look very sick the next day. all of the leaves wilting and a neon greenish yellow. how am I supposed to flower if they get sick everytime they see the hps? what would be causing this?

I bumped the budha grow up to 30ml/gal and 1/2Tsp/gal for the Raw Calmag. This fixed the blackwater deficiency over night. Those are some hungry girls.

Switching my current nutrkents out for canna coco a&b. Does anyone know if the a&b alone will be enough for flowering? I decided to stop the roots organic nutes because I feel like my plants are not getting everything they need through the organic sludge. I think the purified canna coco nutes will be much better absorbed. Correct me if I am wrong please

Back
Top Bottom