2nd Grow - 2 x Auto Jack & Dark Destroyer

re: 2nd Grow 2x Auto Jack & Dark Destroyer

Seeds are progressing
420-magazine-mobile1957784487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile95121357.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well due to a powder mold epidemic i scrapped these but today i am going to restart them again so sorry for the wait stay tuned..

Sucks man! Gotta scrub that area out...fun fun...only way to knock it out once its there the first time. I was stopping in because ive never grown autos, im gonna camp out and wait for the restart.

Thanks for the love guys seeds soaking as we speak i sure hope we can learn some new things together oofiksoo and ultra dan..

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using 420

Well its quiet and dark in the tent probably will install the new fans and figure which light to start veg with choices..the seeds are making progress breaking ground pics soon..

Well its taking a while for the seeds to break soil hopefully this weekend

Patience.

Did you soak these and then go directly to soil? Or paper towel method?

When I ran seeds directly from a soak to soil, it was 4-8 days before I'd see sprouts. Now I use the paper towel method.

I soak for 24 hrs or until the seed drops to the bottom of the glass when tapped. Then it goes to a moist paper towel for 12-24 hours or until the taproot gets about 1/2cm or so. Then to the soil and I usually see it pop within 48 hours.

:peace:

I soaked 24 and put them directly in soil last saturday. I will be using the papertowel method next grow it is faster but im patient...

Ive got lift off on destroyer still waiting on auto jack i am currently soaking a new auto jack by oss to see if it will germ because im not sure if the other one is going to make it and dont know if its my error or seed error never had a problem with it before so ill just try another option. Ok question i herd that autos are to be started in their finishing pot but i see several started in smaller pots is that and better way to start roots?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom