New Grower - First Grow - Already Addicted

Hey sareciag

Your grow is looking great so far the plants look really healthy, I'm subbed for this one :)

Have you thought about a scrog at all to get a nice even canopy?

GreenFingers
Yes I have I'm going to give it a try when I get my next grow. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using 420

The ladies are progressing well white hairs every where
1ae2c089c5de10dd1e59013c264ff83e.jpg
e6d488f4cd59b8c6d135bdcab1a7845b.jpg
3a083a3e6167cf074dc0d7f10c163d32.jpg
full tent cant wait to get my new one next week so they can breathe and blossom..

Need advice on powder mold my plants in vegative have them on top of soil. And around all fabric pots. It isnt on leaves. Also my ladys in flowering have it on pots not plant or soil. I ordered some green cure i was going to implement various solutions but just needed advice. And it says to sanitize everything im wondering the best way to go about it with the girls on week 3 or 4 of flowering.

Need advice on powder mold my plants in vegative have them on top of soil. And around all fabric pots. It isnt on leaves. Also my ladys in flowering have it on pots not plant or soil. I ordered some green cure i was going to implement various solutions but just needed advice. And it says to sanitize everything im wondering the best way to go about it with the girls on week 3 or 4 of flowering.

Not sure how to get rid of the mold, so please let us know when you find out.

I'm thinking the humidity is too high and that may be why the mold showed up. What is the average RH by the plants?

Ok i will yes my humidity is about 50-70 i am waiting on a bigger tent now maybe more space will help the circulation

Well its been a minute since my update was waiting on my new tent and equiptment and working on the powder mold issue i lost a plant one of my ladies but i was able to keep two seedlings that are hardy..so it wasnt all bad plus gaining experience...i like smart pots but switched to plastic to see if powder mold will be less prone plus it seems i to be longer maybe roots can grow better idk its a test. The humidity issue is addressed besides the losses all is well..

Well im loving the results from promix compared to the soil i was using one of my ladies are getting frosty..continuing the powder mold treatment i dont see any signs of it..and i love the glasses it is a better view...
84088b46c1b35a60fb2023c90a6f164f.jpg

How close are you running you light (bare bulb I see) to your plants. It looked a bit close. MH bulbs run much hotter (bulb temp) then HPS and need to be farther away. How much air is being ducted into tent? How big is your extraction fan and is it ducted out window? 400 watts in my 4x4 runs very cool. I'll wait to see your new equipment but your light collection looks good so far.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Millertm i changed my set up its all led now they are close to the plants ill get and exact amout when i open it tonight but they are pretty close about 6 inches they are mars 300 watts with the 5 watt leds. I have a 6 inch booster fan i power bringing in fresh air in the bottom and i have a 4" carbon filter fan combo extracting. Its just ducted out to my room i can to the window if needed. I also have to clip fans and other small fans for circlation do you think thats enough humidity stays in a decent range. Any imput apreciated.

Pat999 yeah i went a little overboard i think but wanted to be able to have all the items i needed for a perpetual and hopefully lasting equiptment for a few grows..and experiments. I have to plants i transitioned to flower about a week and a half ago nd two that are in flowering probably the 4th week or so. They are blooming beutiful im enjoying watching their progress its so fasinating..

Pat999 yeah i went a little overboard i think but wanted to be able to have all the items i needed for a perpetual and hopefully lasting equiptment for a few grows..and experiments. I have to plants i transitioned to flower about a week and a half ago nd two that are in flowering probably the 4th week or so. They are blooming beutiful im enjoying watching their progress its so fasinating..

Sounds like it is going good, it makes sense buying everything once off to have the stuff you need. I guess I am just a slow learned myself, hope you have some nice buds in about a month or two.

Me too i checked out your grow i read alot up on cfls first growers have great results with those too i do hope i get great buds in a month or so too but i have patience it takes time..But i cant wait already got my mason jars ready..lol..

Me too i checked out your grow i read alot up on cfls first growers have great results with those too i do hope i get great buds in a month or so too but i have patience it takes time..But i cant wait already got my mason jars ready..lol..

LOL:laughtwo:Patience does not sit too well, but I love the whole process, my first two grows were pathetic to be honest:oops: but hopefully I can get the plant to grow nicely, wouldn't even mind if it was a hermie, need them seeds, free seeds for growing later is quite important when you can't just get any seeds. Who wants to grow tarrie :confused:

Back
Top Bottom