My First Grow CFL & LED On A Budget

Sorry for bugging you so much with all these questions mate but do u think I will have sufficient light now or should I get another led?

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I think you should be good on lighting ..you have just over 500w i think thats good for the space you have and the one plant ..are you planning on putting more plants in there ?..but in the future for ur next grows down the road would be goodto invest in a 400w to 600w full spectrum LED... that way ur not struggling to fit lights you'll have ideal lighting ..will fit ur space perfectly ..very low on heat dispersion soo you dont over heat the space ..but what you have is still great and will work just fine id say get a couple fans in there for air circulation. look up DIY (do it urself) co2 generators very easy to make and use they work great for small spaces .and you should be mint !!

Hope this helps ya ..grow on my friend

Flushing buds since 2002

I love me a CFL grow ! Don't forget to maximise your CFLs they can go very close to it without burning it like HPS would! Don't worry about light watt just yet your only in veg wait for big size and few weeks to shop online for a few small led side bars for lower leaf penetration.

Keep on going the first grow will never be the last ! Once you've learnt you won't stop .
Peace and I'm subbed in for any advice from a CFL grower! Check my current CFL closet grow if you can .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Finally gt the led light wasn't to sure how to hang it with the CFLs but here goes any suggestions would be more than welcome
420-magazine-mobile538169521.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1271569487.jpg

Id make a reflector still mate. And get those cfls side ways. Heres an idea.
420-magazine-mobile2128266471.jpg

This is how id do it. How you got it will do the job. Just my 2 cents worth.
Yes you now have enough light for a decent grow. Id still upgrade down the track.

grow n steady wins the race

I think you should be good on lighting ..you have just over 500w i think thats good for the space you have and the one plant ..are you planning on putting more plants in there ?..but in the future for ur next grows down the road would be goodto invest in a 400w to 600w full spectrum LED... that way ur not struggling to fit lights you'll have ideal lighting ..will fit ur space perfectly ..very low on heat dispersion soo you dont over heat the space ..but what you have is still great and will work just fine id say get a couple fans in there for air circulation. look up DIY (do it urself) co2 generators very easy to make and use they work great for small spaces .and you should be mint !!

Flushing buds since 2002
Hey mate na no more going to go in there, I was just making the most of my Brocken fridge I have the fans mounted to thevfrudge one intake one extract and a fan just to blow the air around I will look into the co2 idea, butbi will definetly be upgrading to a tent next :)

I love me a CFL grow ! Don't forget to maximise your CFLs they can go very close to it without burning it like HPS would! Don't worry about light watt just yet your only in veg wait for big size and few weeks to shop online for a few small led side bars for lower leaf penetration.

Keep on going the first grow will never be the last ! Once you've learnt you won't stop .
Peace and I'm subbed in for any advice from a CFL grower! Check my current CFL closet grow if you can .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Wow man just checked out ur journal those are some killer plants, yea please stick around sure I will need plenty of help lol

Id make a reflector still mate. And get those cfls side ways. Heres an idea.
420-magazine-mobile2128266471.jpg

This is how id do it. How you got it will do the job. Just my 2 cents worth.
Yes you now have enough light for a decent grow. Id still upgrade down the track.

grow n steady wins the race
OK thanks I will try to make something up today will post update later on
Hey mate na no more going to go in there, I was just making the most of my Brocken fridge I have the fans mounted to thevfrudge one intake one extract and a fan just to blow the air around I will look into the co2 idea, butbi will definetly be upgrading to a tent next :)

Interested to See how This grow, ends up. Great Job so Far!

A lot of helpful people here, I am on my first grow as well and am learning a ton.

Good Luck to you man!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I think you should be good on lighting ..you have just over 500w i think thats good for the space you have and the one plant ..are you planning on putting more plants in there ?..but in the future for ur next grows down the road would be goodto invest in a 400w to 600w full spectrum LED... that way ur not struggling to fit lights you'll have ideal lighting ..will fit ur space perfectly ..very low on heat dispersion soo you dont over heat the space ..but what you have is still great and will work just fine id say get a couple fans in there for air circulation. look up DIY (do it urself) co2 generators very easy to make and use they work great for small spaces .and you should be mint !! ..

Flushing buds since 2002 .

Hi! Very sound piece of advice there.
Please take a look and help me enjoy growing as well!
Peace
First Time For Personal Use

First Time For Personal Use

Hey guys sorry there has been no update I'm on holiday in nz for another day yet, will update as soon as I gt back assuming my gf has not killed her yet lol she couldn't even keep a cactus alive

Back
Top Bottom