My First Grow

Yeah i messed last night tho... i let someone else water her cuz i was away and i think they over watered her she looked all droopy this morning when i got home

420-magazine-mobile1191680807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981362763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1478550313.jpg
two days later... Today is actually her 26th day... last pics were 24th... and more pistils are coming out on her... does any one know how i could get some stretch from my plant???

420-magazine-mobile1191680807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981362763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1478550313.jpg
two days later... Today is actually her 26th day... last pics were 24th... and more pistils are coming out on her... does any one know how i could get some stretch from my plant???
you have drainage holes drilled out on the bottom? correct? it's good to have ones on the sides as well on the bottom .especially in big buckets.
GFP

you have drainage holes drilled out on the bottom? correct? it's good to have ones on the sides as well on the bottom .especially in big buckets.
GFP
Well the holes go from the side to the bottom... water drains good from the pot... but am a use fabric pots on my next grow... heard they work very well... Why do you ask?

Well the holes go from the side to the bottom... water drains good from the pot... but am a use fabric pots on my next grow... heard they work very well... Why do you ask?
cuz it's an unconventional house cleaning type bucket that would require one drill the holes at the ideal size and locations. I also see a rim of residue on the bottom of the bucket which suggests it stands in water when you feed. if so that's not good..you run into these problems later in flowering when the roots have massed around the bottom..
honestly I would transplant now to a large fabric pot. with the best soil you can get ...make sure the runoff ph is in the right range. ALWAYS.

GFP

cuz it's an unconventional house cleaning type bucket that would require one drill the holes at the ideal size and locations. I also see a rim of residue on the bottom of the bucket which suggests it stands in water when you feed. if so that's not good..you run into these problems later in flowering when the roots have massed around the bottom..
honestly I would transplant now to a large fabric pot. with the best soil you can get ...make sure the runoff ph is in the right range. ALWAYS.

GFP
Yeah i was thinking of transplanting her... but she been in that pot since she was a seedling and i dont wanna mess up and kill her... i tried transplating a clone and i killed it... aint trying to do that again... so i might just leave her in there... probably gonna flower her like in a month or so... and when it comes to clipping her... do u have any advice on that???

Yeah i was thinking of transplanting her... but she been in that pot since she was a seedling and i dont wanna mess up and kill her... i tried transplating a clone and i killed it... aint trying to do that again... so i might just leave her in there... probably gonna flower her like in a month or so... and when it comes to clipping her... do u have any advice on that???
the advice is let the plant dry out a little so it's easier to transplant then transplant into a larger fabric pot with decent soil. THEN think about when to flower. you'll have issues if you over Veg for another month in that pot. go easy during transplant let the soil cake together by drying it out..then it's easy to grab at the base and transplant. don't try it wet cuz you could have disaster.

GFP

Looks good man, How tall is your tent again, and what size light are you using?

As far as bloom nutes go, I'm on my first grow and will be using General Organics/General Hydroponics.
Fox farm also had a nice line.

If you want to go a little bit higher end, I've heard and read good things about AN Nutes...but they are pricey

Also Subbed to your GJ!
My tent is 2ft by 2ft and 4ft tall... and im using a kingbo 45w led light but im trying to get more supplies for my next grow... a higher wattage led light.. and a carbon filter... but thats i was able to afford for the mean while... i also use seaweed extract with every watering she really loves it... made her start growing quickly... and also trying to get fabric pots... i honestly feel kinda lost right now on what to do... cuz first the big leaves come out.. then afterwards a couple days later a whole new set of leaves come out right on top of that leaf and starts pushing them down... so im kinda lost on what to do with that...

420-magazine-mobile52244581.jpg
this new branches keep coming out from the leaves that first came out and keep pushing them down should i clip them??????

420-magazine-mobile52244581.jpg
this new branches keep coming out from the leaves that first came out and keep pushing them down should i clip them??????

Nice grow you got going on, your girl looks very well taken care of! If it was my grow I would top her ( cut off the newest set of leaves at the top ). This will send chemicals to the other lower branches and help her stretch them out and widen her canopy. This will also help take advantage off all the available light in your setup by giving all the branches the same intensity light.

Happy growing, you're off to a great start!

Back
Top Bottom