Do I Need Anything Else?

Get a dustshroom for your intake air! A nice sharp pair of pruners spray bottle and a preventive organic solution I like sm-90 and Old stage green cleaner. Oh and a 60x microscope mine does 60-100x. Also a digital ph tester and some ph up and down!!

If its just one plant you wont really need a filter.... Maybe a skunk bud, I live in a place that's not grow friendly and I don't worry about the smell with just 1 plant... 2,3,4.... maybe then.

This is one aspect I wouldn't mess around with though. It just takes one person getting a whif and it's potentially game over. Not worth the risk. Even with a single plant. At the very least use Ona gel or SOMETHING to deal with odor.

People have created carbon "scrubbers" for real cheap a lot just use charcoil.

There was an interesting thread about that here a few months a go. A member tried running his exhaust through a bag of charcoal he rigged up to act as a filter and apparently it was extremely effective for controlling odor.

There was an interesting thread about that here a few months a go. A member tried running his exhaust through a bag of charcoal he rigged up to act as a filter and apparently it was extremely effective for controlling odor.

Interesting! Do you have a link? If not, I assumed it was just hardwood charcoal, maybe even crushed up?

Back
Top Bottom