First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

So for a first grow i would say it was a rip roaring success!!

Ive never made butter but a mate of mine was saying he used a slow cooker to make his. Low and slow is the key I believe

So for a first grow i would say it was a rip roaring success!!

Ive never made butter but a mate of mine was saying he used a slow cooker to make his. Low and slow is the key I believe
Thank you! Only thing I've noticed is the buds are a bit on the airy side. I'm thinking thats probably alot to do with how quick they dried in the jars. They sure are full of resin though!! Even when you break the buds open there is resin everywhere!

Thank you! Only thing I've noticed is the buds are a bit on the airy side. I'm thinking thats probably alot to do with how quick they dried in the jars. They sure are full of resin though!! Even when you break the buds open there is resin everywhere!

To be honest the whote widow i last harvested was the same. While it was still growing the buds were really quite hard and dense but after drying they went really airy. Still smoke alright

Yes! I've been seeing some good things about back building, going to try it for my next round. Already started 5 seeds, all germinated and in solo cups .

Awesome!! You gonna make this a perpetual grow journal then?

I have decided to set up my smaller tent tonight and get some seeds started to get me on a more fluid roll. I took it down because of space issues but i miss having a veg and flower tent

Awesome!! You gonna make this a perpetual grow journal then?

I have decided to set up my smaller tent tonight and get some seeds started to get me on a more fluid roll. I took it down because of space issues but i miss having a veg and flower tent
I'm still on the fence about that lol

I'm planning on getting a second tent for veg or clones

What about you, is there a grow journal in your near future??

I'm still on the fence about that lol

I'm planning on getting a second tent for veg or clones.

What about you, is there a grow journal in your near future??

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
It definitely becomes an addiction!!! Just need to move somewhere now where it is... ahem... legal

I am going to start a journal for this new grow! I am still waiting on some pure power plant seeds that seem to have got loat in the post but might just do another WW and aurora indica

I decided to make some cannabutter with Big Mama's trim.. making edibles this evening! Looks good, but we shall see!

I decarboxylated the trim first. 20 grams of trim and popcorn bud. Ground it up, spread out on a foil covered baking sheet and baked at 240 degrees F for 45 min or golden brown, stirring every 15 min.

Meanwhile I melted 1 stick of butter in 1 cup of water. Once it melted I turned the heat to a simmer(2 or 3 notch out of 10 on the stove) and dumped the ground up, decarbed trim right in the middle. I cooked it on simmer for 3 hours stirring occasionally.

After that, I let it cool for a few minutes, poured it through cheesecloth into a Tupperware bowl, and squeezed out as much butter as I could. I popped it into the fridge last night and it separated butter from water overnight! I'll be making some edibles tonight and will let y'all know how it turns out.
420-magazine-mobile1477651647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile713415501.jpg

I forgot to mention... I licked the butter off my fingers last night and I was high as balls about an hour later!!! Seriously though I felt like a newbie, I had the giggles, I was happy af, and couldn't leave the bed hahaha. It had to either be from licking the butter off my fingers, or just from stirring the butter and breathing it in. Hopefully that means it'll be potent stuff

Well I've only tried a few edibles that really masked the weed flavor, and one of those is fruity pebbles rice crispy treats. It's very easy to make and you only have to just melt the butter no cooking in high heat, so no chance of cooking off the good stuff

Sounds great! Is the weed taste unpleasant then?

Back
Top Bottom