Smokeyjoe's First Grow

lol will it ever end?
So I transplanted last night to my "5 gal" pots which after I was done I realized were "4 gal" and my original 3.85 gal pots were really 3.17gal.
lol I am about done with the shit labeling system at the hydro store. So I am hoping that 4 gal will do the trick and I will upgrade for next time. You think the 4 gal will be sufficient or would you risk yet another transplant this far into flower? (week 5)

lol will it ever end?
So I transplanted last night to my "5 gal" pots which after I was done I realized were "4 gal" and my original 3.85 gal pots were really 3.17gal.
lol I am about done with the shit labeling system at the hydro store. So I am hoping that 4 gal will do the trick and I will upgrade for next time. You think the 4 gal will be sufficient or would you risk yet another transplant this far into flower? (week 5)
lol dont you just loved miss labeled crap
you will be fine i wouldnt do another transplant right now and youll get it down in a grow or two hang in there your doing great !!!!!!!

Ha ya gotta love it! Thanks for the piece of mind Fluroman and Be Irie. The girls are nice and stinky and my veg room is full of babies. Does anyone else ever find themselves always looking for somewhere else to flower some plants? I have been eying my roommates bathroom which is in his room at the back of the house vented with a new fan already lol. Now for convincing him to share a bathroom lol:cheer:

hey smokey...

grow coming along really well!

and as for convincing your roomy.. offer him some bud.. duhhh!!!! :cheer:

:goodjob: bro

Must be your positive feedback because I found myself a new bedroom and bathroom this weekend! Will be setting up the lights and such hopefully tomorrow to test run temps with my crappy backup hood. I transplanted a SLH and a Sat clone to 4 gal pots and will veg them to size in those then bud them, no more transplants hopefully lol. I am going to flower out a couple more satellites because I feel the hermie issue was due to me and since I am aware of the chances I can monitor closely. I just want to see what they do at full strength.

Must be your positive feedback because I found myself a new bedroom and bathroom this weekend! Will be setting up the lights and such hopefully tomorrow to test run temps with my crappy backup hood. I transplanted a SLH and a Sat clone to 4 gal pots and will veg them to size in those then bud them, no more transplants hopefully lol. I am going to flower out a couple more satellites because I feel the hermie issue was due to me and since I am aware of the chances I can monitor closely. I just want to see what they do at full strength.

Growing can be such a cool puzzle sometimes. Such a great feeling when u figure out the problem, and things start working out! Great to hear the good news man! :slide:

I will throw some new pics in soon. I have finals this week then a little free time to play with the girls! The SLH in flower are filling in nicely and mom is starting to dwarf the other girls now that the stretch is on. I will get some bud shots soon but the camera is a battery hog and I am gonna have to find a remote to rob lol.:cheer: I will also get some shots of the satellite I harvested, haven't really smoked it or weighed it yet still curing it.

I weighed the satellite that I had to cut early and came in at 81g after smoking a couple. I would say its an up racy high, not as strong as it could be as it was cut a few weeks early but its good if you have things to do after you smoke lol. Still smells rather fresh but has a nice sweet scent to it when you snap a stem. The clone plant produced about 7-8g dried,the rest was from one plant.
I have 2 more satellite going into the new flower room this week and they are much taller than the last one so i hope to get as much if not more this time around. Moved 2 bedrooms and 3 grow areas today too tired for pics atm but they will come soon I promise!:slide:

Got to meet a fellow patient from this site today and passed on the Satellite and Super Lemon Haze genes to another family of growers:slide:.
It's nice to be able to share good genetics with fellow patients and I have to say without this site that would not have been possible.

Thanks 420mag you guys rock!:tommy::headbanger:

Made a few changes to the set up and have managed to seal off the bathroom while still bringing in fresh air and maintaining negative pressure on the homemade tent I made using 6 mil poly and those stick on zippers. I am using the original bathroom fan as an exhaust and bought another 188cfm booster for the intake, identical to my tents intake. The bathroom fan is not as strong so I had to play with the ducting to reduce the airflow enough to get negative pressure. As anyone that grows in a bathroom with no windows will tell you it gets warm, average 85-87 degrees.
We all know that is a bit hot so after a little thinking on the subject i decided the easiest fix would be adding a co2 over an a/c unit. I went and purchased stick on zippers , an active air c02 system, 188cfm booster fan and 2 rolls of duct tape. As I understand it co2 is best utilized in this temp range so not only is 85 degrees not to hot anymore but my girls might just thank me with a bigger yield. I can't seem to upload pictures to the site using my smartphone it says uploads disabled on the upload page and my PC took a shit on me so the G1 is my only internet resource atm. I will throw some pics of everyone up soon as I figure it out. Forgot to mention I took 2 flowering clones from 1 slh because the bud structure iss amazing and I figured why not try it now, I also threw a Big Bang and a Lemon Skunk seed into peat pots last night and hope to see something in the next few days, they are fem and will go straight to 4 gal pots to become mothers. :ganjamon:

I purchased a 20lb co2 tank today and rigged up the flow meter and am trying to determine flow rates atm and waiting for the lights to come on. I have a green flashlight so I might just go in and start hanging hose now. Gonna borrow roomys laptop to post pics later!

Back
Top Bottom