5 Lavender Clones - 1 Purple AK - 600 Watt HPS in Closet - First Grow - 1 Gallon Pot

Re: 5 Lavender Clones, 1 Purple Ak, 600 Watt HPS in Closet, First Grow. 1 Gal Pot

? whyd u put that icon haha also in the last two days ive seem some little fruit fly fucker things. haha I dont kno if their fruit flys but there little bugs that fly and i usually see them on the side of the pots, crawling in the soil, and sometimes on the bottom of the leaves. Theres not that many yet, so far I see them and spray them with some cheap cologne lol they then stop flying and I smash them. Anyone have any idea what these could be, if its serious and a better solution to killing them haha

Re: 5 Lavender Clones, 1 Purple Ak, 600 Watt HPS in Closet, First Grow. 1 Gal Pot

? whyd u put that icon haha also in the last two days ive seem some little fruit fly fucker things. haha I dont kno if their fruit flys but there little bugs that fly and i usually see them on the side of the pots, crawling in the soil, and sometimes on the bottom of the leaves. Theres not that many yet, so far I see them and spray them with some cheap cologne lol they then stop flying and I smash them. Anyone have any idea what these could be, if its serious and a better solution to killing them haha

Yup they sound like fungus gnats, attracted to dead / dying plant matter and exposed roots - dont have either of those in your room, and then get sticky traps, some organic sprays like neem oil. These suckers can eat your stems from the inside and their larvae feed off roots in your soil.

Just google fungus gnat control / prevention there are tons of resources out there.

Ur loaded! lol nice little buds are starting to form on all branches. Starting to stink to, the two yellow ones i flushed with final Phase, and made sure a lot of water started coming out the bottom. Hopefully this will do the trick, i also got those sticky tubes that u pull out and i pinned them around the closet. Any advice on any of this?

Buds_2.jpg
Buds33.jpg

Heres a nice look at the bud sites, this is exactly week 2 of flowering. I can only imagine what they will look like a month from now.

day_175.jpg
Day_17_also.jpg

Check em out on day 16, bud sites starting to get larger with pistils. How r they lookin guys?

Lavender_Buds.jpg
Close_Up_ak_buds.jpg
AK_BUds.jpg

How are they Looking Guys? The tall ones the purple Ak, the other one is one of the Lavender.

Whats the consensus at this point, should I move the light higher and have them grow taller or should I try and keep it closer so all the branches get light? They are pretty bunched together now in the closet, the leaves are overlapping.

Rotate those pics son!! My head hurts from tilting it... In windows all you have to do is right click on the pic, and go rotate clockwise.

As for the light, don't see any advantage to putting it taller - closer the light higher the yeild tigher the nodes, which is what you want... minimize the stretch don't encourage it. They look to be right on track, very bushy.
:thumb: :peace:

Girls are doing very well, keep up the good worl and i will be sure to stop back in from time to time.

Happy growin!!!:goodjob:

The purple ak is a fucking christmas tree now! lol it must be over 4 feet and has numerous side branches lined from top to bottom with nice hairy woolymammoth lookin buds haha some of the top leaves started lookin really droopy and dead idk why. The lavenders are all pretty dank looking, the main stalks are so covered in sticky leaves and buds, has a lemoney/grape smell on buds. The yellowish ones are actually looking the densest/dankest with a few dark purple leaves, im thinking they could be a phenotype. I was giving them tiger bloom, and moab, but today I just used reversed osmosis water with cal/mag. Im very excited, should be cut down by Thanksgiving what do you think? This is my first harvest so any tips would be great guys.

Ok first of all id like to apologize to my good friend growheart because I dont have windows and too lazy to rotate pics lol but on the bright side I just went in and took these so their very up to date.
Close_up_2_buds.jpg
purple_lav.jpg
Both_together.jpg
numerous_stalks.jpg
close_up_hd1.jpg
purple_pantone.jpg

Hey so the purple ak branches are starting to lean over almost horizontal like and the main stalks seems very weak and starting to lean over. I have a bamboo stake and some string I just am not sure exactly how to do it. Any suggestions? It seems like staking it right in to the soil will damage the root system?

I've had great results tieing the branches to each other to keep them from falling over. I've also seen people duck tape (quack quack) a stake to the bucket and tie up to it.

U think I could have them done for thanksgiving or at least drying? Im going back to the bay and wont be able to have the lights and stuff going

Back
Top Bottom