5 Lavender Clones - 1 Purple AK - 600 Watt HPS in Closet - First Grow - 1 Gallon Pot

bovetoke

Hey guys so I finally got everything I needed to start growing weed for my first attempt. Reflective hood, 600 watt hps Bulb/ Ballast, 18in Osculating fan, 6 1 Gal pots, Fox Farms ocean potting soil, ph tester, temperature/humidity tester, cal-mag and the three fox farms nutrient solution. I Currently have had the 5 lavender clones growing for about 2 weeks now, I had six but one was badly hurt from the heat wave before I had an osculating fan so I decided to switch it with a Purple AK 3 days ago. The reflector hood and light are hung on my closets coat hanging bar, which is approx 2 and a half feet above plants. Plants are in a box, stacked up to that level. The osculating fan is aiming up towards the light and also turns towards the closet door which I leave open when lights are going. Im currently Ph-ing the water and adding cal-mag/ fox farms big bloom to it. The lavenders were doing poorly at first but then i got more nessesary equpment and there growing nicely. About a foot tall now. Let me know any suggestions you have for me, or any other information needed. Thank you

Re: 5 Lavender Clones, 1 Purple Ak, 600watt HPS in Closet, First Grow. 1 Gal POT.

J-Bove!

Sounds awesome! I just finished a Lavender grow, and it has quickly become my favorite buds of all time:yummy: Looking forward to seeing your pics.

GL on the grow! I'll be following along for sure :)

---- you can find instructions to post photos in the first post in the 'Journals in Progress' section....sorry, I don't knw how to link to it. But if you need more help I'd be happy to walk you through the process.

:peace::peace::peace:

Re: 5 Lavender Clones, 1 Purple Ak, 600watt HPS in Closet, First Grow. 1 Gal POT.

Oh, and...WELCOME TO 420!...Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Hey 420 guys any input would be appreciated, these are pics of them from clones and the setup now.
IMG_020214.jpg
IMG_02125.jpg
IMG_023612.jpg
IMG_023216.jpg

Re: 5 Lavender Clones, 1 Purple Ak, 600watt HPS in Closet, First Grow. 1 Gal POT

hey guys I need some advice pleaseee! I just transplanted my biggest and most healthy plant from a 1 gallon (it had roots coming out hole on bottom) into a 3 gallon pot. Well transplanting I pulled the plant out, and was horrified to see a good amount of dirt and roots still at the bottom of the pot. I quickly tapped the rest of the dirt and roots out, layed it into the 3 gallon and put the rest of the plant and roots on top. I then covered the rest with soil and watered it generously. Please somebody let me know if theres any chance of survival or if i should start over.

Re: 5 Lavender Clones, 1 Purple Ak, 600watt HPS in Closet, First Grow. 1 Gal POT

hey guys I need some advice pleaseee! I just transplanted my biggest and most healthy plant from a 1 gallon (it had roots coming out hole on bottom) into a 3 gallon pot. Well transplanting I pulled the plant out, and was horrified to see a good amount of dirt and roots still at the bottom of the pot. I quickly tapped the rest of the dirt and roots out, layed it into the 3 gallon and put the rest of the plant and roots on top. I then covered the rest with soil and watered it generously. Please somebody let me know if theres any chance of survival or if i should start over.

You'll be fine Bro! i break roots off all the time during transpalnting and the plants always live. It may look a little droopy for a day or two but it will come around! No worries! Just dont over water. Wait 'till shes a bit on the dry side and give her some light nutes. She should take off after that! :goodluck:

thanks bro! and do u kno if it was a good idea to put the ripped roots at the bottom? is it possible they can still be used?

haha cheers! Ill make sure the other 5 go better. I bought 6, 3 gallon pots with 6 saucers for underneath. I plan to make a 2 by 3 line of them on the floor and just bring the light closer using rope or something. any ideas?

haha cheers! Ill make sure the other 5 go better. I bought 6, 3 gallon pots with 6 saucers for underneath. I plan to make a 2 by 3 line of them on the floor and just bring the light closer using rope or something. any ideas?

Sounds like a good plan. I like to use chain or Pro Grip ratcheting rope hangers for lights. You dont wanna take a chance with a rope stretching or slipping and falling on your plants or worse, starting a fire. Here's a link for the pro grips

710114 - ProGrip™ Light Hangers 1/8

yeah good advice man, u got any on when to take them off of 20/4? To take the most yield?

they should be very sexy ladies "scared", im going to do the rest of the transplants today after my parents come and visit haha right now my setup has to go into hiding. Is the white paint good in my closet?

Hey guys does any1 kno if its a good idea to have the fan blow the light and hood back and forth, horizontally? Not very much, its hanging off the pro-grips, it seems like this may be able to cover my growing area better considering there in a 2 by 3 pattern in 3 gallon pots on big saucers.

IMG_02527.jpg
IMG_026415.jpg
IMG_026313.jpg
IMG_026212.jpg
IMG_025912.jpg

Hey so this is pics of my room after converting back, the new setup, and some of my plants before transplant. Youll also notice the one purple Ak plant still yet to be transplanted.

why does everybody here hate me? :(

IMG_02876.jpg
IMG_028610.jpg
IMG_02857.jpg

Hey guys, so only one of my plants is showing these deathly signs, it happened right after transplant. At first it was one branch, but now it seems to be affecting all major branches. Branch stems are dark red, and leaves lose color/ brownish black leaf veins. Anyone! please I need some advice, its happening to only one of my plants.

Nobody has any answer for me? Anything would Be appreciated considering this is my very first grow of any sort.

Back
Top Bottom