My First Journal: OG Kush Photoperiod

Looking great!!! I would just keep doing what you're doing. Trying to get fancy may mess things up.
Looking great!!! I would just keep doing what you're doing. Trying to get fancy may mess things up.
Thanks Tim, I appreciate that... Not hearing any advice, tips or tricks has made me think there aren't any at this stage.... I love hearing what others do at this stage... I'm sure everyone does different things from microbial food to flushing and even feeding. I just wanted to hear and look at grows. It makes for interesting conversation. I read that a beginning grower makes two common mistakes.... We over water and over feed, so I have been very conscious of this. My plants have been bone dry before I water and I have been very conservative with the food.
:passitleft:

Thanks Tim, I appreciate that... Not hearing any advice, tips or tricks has made me think there aren't any at this stage.... I love hearing what others do at this stage... I'm sure everyone does different things from microbial food to flushing and even feeding. I just wanted to hear and look at grows. It makes for interesting conversation. I read that a beginning grower makes two common mistakes.... We over water and over feed, so I have been very conscious of this. My plants have been bone dry before I water and I have been very conservative with the food.
:passitleft:
I tried getting "creative" with my 2nd grow and adding a bloom/bud booster and it was a total mistake. I wish I had left well enough alone haha

Day 106
The start of the 7th week.
Not much to look at here just trying to be patient and let these flowers ripped up.
I watered with some molasses today. I used about a tablespoon per gallon.

E9151873-DE52-4C0E-A10E-234867B3A5C8.JPG

25801316-113F-493D-816E-00F4686D6269.JPG

0397F9C2-9258-45E9-B48C-6BC4B885131F.JPG

D660CD14-2B37-46CC-88EB-A85D89DD3ECA.JPG

6C08EBFA-0A47-4243-B1D4-19459F185D2C.JPG

Beautiful grow. I like seeing those results with your light choice. You may not have ScroG'd it but you created and maintained a nice canopy. Lovely buds. Wonderful structure.
Thank You PP.... :passitleft:

Looking really good and amazing for your first!!!
In all honesty It's a mike drop moment. Nice to see what that light can do.. Feeling good about TS 3000. These buds are so dense....

Thanks Lime.... Maybe another week or so eh!!! First grow... If I can do this anyone can.:yahoo::yahoo:
Good work on your part!
At Least another couple weeks, I still see clear trichomes, need at least all cloudy and most hairs turn color.;)

They will fill out and ripen their final weeks. Patience is key to harvest at right time! Keep eye on trichomes they will tell you when she's ready ;)

Congrats buddy almost there!

Good work on your part!
At Least another week or two, I still see clear trichomes, need at least all cloudy.;)

They will fill out and ripen their final weeks. Patience is key to harvest at right time! Keep eye on trichomes they will tell you when she's ready ;)

Congrats buddy almost there!
I'm going for some couch lock on at least three of them. Gonna trying to catch it right... Maybe about 15-25% amber. I want to go dark for 48... Whatcha think?

Then let em ride!
Sounds like an excellent plan, all except the 48hrs dark time, but upto you at that point.
Do one in dark see if it makes any difference ;)
Thanks.... lol.. Now I'm not going to go dark. Maybe one...

Thanks.... lol.. Now I'm not going to go dark. Maybe one...
Great Job on this journal and the success of your grow!! Beautiful ! I’ve done 24 to 48 dark but stick with 24 now. I also plop on several pounds of ice when they go lights out for the 24. Some/most phenos seem to respond well to this though I haven’t tested terps or thc levels, just looks like the trichs plumpen up. Your results may differ. Anyway,
Happy New Year to you and wish you great success in 21!

Great Job on this journal and the success of your grow!! Beautiful ! I’ve done 24 to 48 dark but stick with 24 now. I also plop on several pounds of ice when they go lights out for the 24. Some/most phenos seem to respond well to this though I haven’t tested terps or thc levels, just looks like the trichs plumpen up. Your results may differ. Anyway,
Happy New Year to you and wish you great success in 21!
Thanks Inky I wish everybody could chime in for this beginner... The more people tell me how to get a more successful harvest the better. That way I can triangulate what I will do. Happy New Year Brother... I wish you well in 21!

Back
Top Bottom