My First Journal: OG Kush Photoperiod

Just a bit of advice... put your plants on the risers, not the trays. You don’t want them sitting in water... they need airflow underneath the pots.
5B834291-848F-4AFE-9E54-5CB3606B33FB.jpeg

Root rot kills more flowers before harvest than a lack of water IMO! I had my flower room girls on the ground and they never seemd to dry out. I placed them on a pallet riser gettng them about 8" up and they dry out more often and the buds seems happier. I know the roots are!

im sure you will do good and take enough clones for next round :)

:woohoo:
Thanks PK, I'm so excited on the first grow like a father expecting. I will do so many things different next grow, but hoping I haven't made to many mistakes this one. Looking for some big dense buds. Only this community would understand. Friends that don't grow could give a shit like my golf game to non golfers.. lol
You will get them, root mass is #1 contributor to big buds and they have had plenty of time in veg to get the job done
:thumb:

Nice grow, like the Mars Hydro setup. Great work! Your first grow? Or first recent grow? Doesn't look to me like you are a newby. :goodluck:
Thanks brother :passitleft: I've actually had two outside grows, but I can't count them because I didn't do anything but water and the just grew. Zero effort and Zero learned about Cultivating cannabis. Considering the size they got it was just Ok (whole plant larf) and I didn't know anything about the cure. So i'm not counting as real grow.

you’re a natural my friend
So far I am making it look easy.... lol. In the old days it would have taken me years to learn what I feel I've learned in months. I'm no pro, but a novice with lots of support. I've learned so much from you and everyone on 420, reading and watching other journals. Youtub has been amazing too. I'd still be trying to flower these girls under my little burple light if it wasn't for everyone here on this site. Thank you JB:adore:

So far I am making it look easy.... lol. In the old days it would have taken me years to learn what I feel I've learned in months. I'm no pro, but a novice with lots of support. I've learned so much from you and everyone on 420, reading and watching other journals. Youtub has been amazing too. I'd still be trying to flower these girls under my little burple light if it wasn't for everyone here on this site. Thank you JB:adore:
That was to kind, and to much credit. But please believe I’m going to run with it :laugh::rofl:
But really I appreciate it, but that’s why we are all here :high-five:

Day 102
6th Week of flower
OG Kush
This is my first grow so I love the praise. Even more I love any tips or tricks in this 6th week of flowering...
Tomorrow is a water day... Was thinking about a half dose of some liquid bloom, but wanted to hear some opinions. I've already got a top dressing of gaia green bloom I did about week ago. Would I do more harm than good?

CA341354-4FE0-474D-B98E-D4C1F6CE03E9.JPG

40C971B7-801A-40F7-950A-5DA2CC005EC0.JPG

1825C855-E7F2-4D4D-B062-3820ED269326.JPG

45F84EBE-0EF6-458F-9412-2DCD4D2022BA.JPG

Day 102
6th Week of flower
OG Kush
This is my first grow so I love the praise. Even more I love any tips or tricks in this 6th week of flowering...
Tomorrow is a water day... Was thinking about a half dose of some liquid bloom, but wanted to hear some opinions. I've already got a top dressing of gaia green bloom I did about week ago. Would I do more harm than good?

CA341354-4FE0-474D-B98E-D4C1F6CE03E9.JPG

40C971B7-801A-40F7-950A-5DA2CC005EC0.JPG

1825C855-E7F2-4D4D-B062-3820ED269326.JPG

45F84EBE-0EF6-458F-9412-2DCD4D2022BA.JPG
Looking great!!! I would just keep doing what you're doing. Trying to get fancy may mess things up.

Back
Top Bottom