BlazeSour's Nirvana AK-48 First grow

Blaze nice shit cant wait for them to harvest... imagine wat an LST wouldve done to them? Nice buds :yummy: .... +reps if it only was like realest niggas lol

I hate to guess to be honest. Cause picts dont really do justice to the real plants. Esspecially this early on into it. The plant is going to really thicken up the last 2 weeks, so If you think its fat right now..Then your in for a nice suprise my friend. And trust me its a great suprise.

I hate to guess to be honest. Cause picts dont really do justice to the real plants. Esspecially this early on into it. The plant is going to really thicken up the last 2 weeks, so If you think its fat right now..Then your in for a nice suprise my friend. And trust me its a great suprise.
Hahaha thanks man that's what I've been hearing, oh man wish I could fast forward it, but I know patience is a virtue.

fuzzy little gals, tons of white pistils and a frost of trichomes underneath. yummy

oh man i love it.... deff cant wait til mine are like that... those girls are looking so good... +rep my man......

Oh and another thing... I am at day 16 since i switched to 12/12 and mine looking nothing like yours on day 10 of flowering?

-----------------------------
Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

Yo kid these niggas are right they nice buds cant wait :popcorn: till they completely FROSTY and PHAT!!!.... I bet that tent is smelling real right bout now lmao.... Nice work keep it up son who wouldve thought we were going to love doing this :cheer: lol...

Beautiful girls you got there! Excellent first effort. It took me a lot of tries to get decent bud and now a days there is so much info only a click away.

:goodjob: :clap: :popcorn:

:peace:

Lookin good Blaze, did you fim or top your Widow ? I'm growing one from Nirvana too and it's alot different. Could just be different Phenotypes I guess...
Nah, I didn't fim or top it, i could just imagine what they would've looked like if I did.

rocafellarush: Thanks man appreciate the love, your plants look good man, what kind of nutes you using?

Odorous: Glad to see you back, working on anything new?

muffinman: Haha you already know we're gonna be smoking good for a while man.

Labrat: Thanks man, and you're absolutely right gotta love all the information that's out there. Without this forum I wouldn't know where to start.

I upped the the feeding to 2.5L and I must say the girls are loving it. I think they look very healthy and the smell is getting very pungent.
All right I was finally able to upload some new pics so here they are; I also put some shots with flash just so guys can see the trics that are building on these babies and I also put some natural shots. Hope you guys enjoy.:peace::yummy:

Day 34 of flowering and they are packing some weight.

White Widow

12-5-091.jpg

12-5-092.jpg

12-5-093.jpg

12-5-094.jpg

AK-48
12-5-095.jpg

12-5-096.jpg

12-5-097.jpg

12-5-098.jpg

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :yummy: the ak and the ww look equally pretty.. good friggin job mate:goodjob:

:popcorn:

blaaazze well nothin Technically new.. ive started keepin up with grow journal again.. got 2 girls, theyre both f*ckin huge tho.. like over 5.5ft with the buckets :/

how tall are you ladies man? i cant really tell from the pics..

Blaze, man. the girls look deadly. more pics, we want more! lol

keep up the great work dude.

Back
Top Bottom