Nvhunter's Ak-48 Soil Grow - 2013 2nd Grow- SCROG

Ok now that I have the bugs under control I have moved onto the next project. I have bought a C02 Reg and tank. I have researched it and the amount of C02 needed to make my room 1500 Ppm is 1 cubic foot per hour. I have set everything up to work at these numbers but I have a question. I have to keep my exhaust running all the time that lights are on to keep the temps down. Temp now are 87 deg. I understand that C02 is heavy and falls so I am thinking that since my exhaust intake is at the cieling (8ft) then most of the C02 should stay in the room. Is this a correct assumption?

Ok now that I have the bugs under control I have moved onto the next project. I have bought a C02 Reg and tank. I have researched it and the amount of C02 needed to make my room 1500 Ppm is 1 cubic foot per hour. I have set everything up to work at these numbers but I have a question. I have to keep my exhaust running all the time that lights are on to keep the temps down. Temp now are 87 deg. I understand that C02 is heavy and falls so I am thinking that since my exhaust intake is at the cieling (8ft) then most of the C02 should stay in the room. Is this a correct assumption?

Most will stay in the room as long as your fan is drawing from outside and exhausting outside.......heat it up in there and give em a hit of co2.

Hello guys and gals. Im back for an update. All has been uneventful since the bug issues. The girls are starting to show preflowers and white hairs. Here is a question for all you SCROG experts..... at what point do I stop tucking the branchs back under? Thx and here are a few pics of progress.
grow_25.JPG

grow220.JPG

Guys I need help fast!

I was gone to Costa Rica for 10 days. I had a friend that was going to water and check the girls while I was gone. He came once! My clones all dried up and died and the big girls have issues now. I came home and found that he had left the tent open and light was entering the room at all hours. The main colas are a week from harvest and they have long stems on them out the top with no bud on them. Did they go into reveg? Also I have found a few plants that have seeds on the very bottom buds. Hermie from the light maybe? What do I do? Will all the buds be seed filled and if so what can be done?
seeds111.JPG

seeds51.JPG

Guys I need help fast!

I was gone to Costa Rica for 10 days. I had a friend that was going to water and check the girls while I was gone. He came once! My clones all dried up and died and the big girls have issues now. I came home and found that he had left the tent open and light was entering the room at all hours. The main colas are a week from harvest and they have long stems on them out the top with no bud on them. Did they go into reveg? Also I have found a few plants that have seeds on the very bottom buds. Hermie from the light maybe? What do I do? Will all the buds be seed filled and if so what can be done?
seeds111.JPG

seeds51.JPG

Damn bro, sorry that happened, do the best you can....your only choice. I know that's not a comforting answer, I've never seen what I see in your photos.

That really is a hard thing to do. I have left my garden in someone elses care for a weekend and they always screw up it seems.

Your plants do not look to be a week before harvest though. Is there any hermie signs in there?

I like your setup. you have a similar layout to me.

Yeah I found two sets of nanners just now. I clipped them off. Should I harvest early to avoid more seeds? It appears that its only the small popcorn buds down low that have seeds. I cant see any in the colas.

That is quite common with hermies.....SAVE THOSE SEEDS!....they are female! if it can be done, take the tops with no seeds and let the seeded buds go til the seeds are plenty mature.....they look like the ones you plant

Well this grow is over. I harvested 5 days early to avoid further damages. The product turned out great still. I had a few friends sample and they said it was a 8 out of 10 so I cant complain. Other than seeds it looks great and smells strong. The final yield was 10.5 Oz or 297 grams. Obviously a lot less than I hoped for since I only got .24g per watt but I learned a few things. I already have new seeds started. The new strain is THC Bomb.

This journal is over and can be moved to finished journals. Thanks for following.

grow_2_yield.JPG

Back
Top Bottom