Smokeyjoe's First Grow

Thanks Pan!
Ya I love those Greenhouse cards this is my second seed purchase and the first was a Greenhouse 5 pack also.

I have 4 "Cristal Paradise" that I am going to move into the flower tent this weekend to sex. I am a heavy smoker and need to get a decent variety going. If anyone must understand that it's gotta be Pan4gold49!! :cheer:

Thanks everyone!
Good news!
My lease is up the end of next month and I am now in the process of looking for a bigger place with an extra bedroom or basement dedicated to a full time grow room.:cheer::slide:
With the housing market like it is I have seen 3 bedroom houses going for less that my current 2 bedroom apartment.
Game on!
Gonna go hit the vap and hope the ambien kicks in soon, doubled up on the dose and still here writing.....
Clone party tomorrow at my other location then a scouting trip to the mountains for a guerrilla spot to see what we can scout out!
Want to throw a few outdoors this summer.

good to hear Joe mine are all outdoor soon just gotta cut more clones I have a small army started lol

Thanks Southern!
Just got home from the hydro shop and convinced them to give me a 6" A/C hood for my system I bought last week at the upgrade price of 80 bucks.
This should be a no no as I am keeping the rest of the system but I have spent a lot of money and they are being cool with it. I emptied my piggy bank and found 120 bucks so tomorrow its upgrade time!
I am just looking ahead to when the second room needs to be vented due to smell issues and if I hook the hood into the venting system we can get the light that much closer to the growing tips. I will take some photos tonight of the other room and the cloning session and update later!

Yeah I will look into the NL #5 for sure. I have also read that it is easy to grow and clone which is nice.

I have had no luck cloning my super lemon haze yet. Took another round of 10 about 4-5 days ago, no roots yet. Also took 1 last night and its sitting in straight water as an experiment.
I have tired soil and jiffy pellets, gel and this round powder, splitting the stem and not splitting the stem and one in straight water, cuz at this point why not lol.
I understand some strains are harder to clone than others but at this point I guess it could still be operator error. Today was day 30 for the satellite, I will update with photos this weekend for sure!

Yeah I will look into the NL #5 for sure. I have also read that it is easy to grow and clone which is nice.

I have had no luck cloning my super lemon haze yet. Took another round of 10 about 4-5 days ago, no roots yet. Also took 1 last night and its sitting in straight water as an experiment.
I have tired soil and jiffy pellets, gel and this round powder, splitting the stem and not splitting the stem and one in straight water, cuz at this point why not lol.
I understand some strains are harder to clone than others but at this point I guess it could still be operator error. Today was day 30 for the satellite, I will update with photos this weekend for sure!

Flowering clones can take much longer to root. Mine took over 2 weeks to root. ;-)

LushezAmber89,
I actually have 4 in my veg room 1 Super Lemon Haze mom, 3 Cristal Paradise and about 5 clones in a dome.

I will flower the plants till the trichs are the proper color ratio. I plan to go pic up a microscope or a magnifying glass ( why doesn't anyone use them?) and start checking the trichome color.
Today is day 31 of flower for the satellite and here are a BUNCH of pics!
weekend_update_007.JPG

weekend_update_008.JPG

weekend_update_009.JPG

weekend_update_012.JPG

weekend_update_013.JPG

weekend_update_015.JPG

weekend_update_022.JPG

weekend_update_026.JPG

weekend_update_029.JPG

weekend_update_030.JPG

weekend_update_037.JPG

weekend_update_038.JPG

weekend_update_039.JPG

weekend_update_040.JPG

weekend_update_011.JPG

weekend_update_014.JPG

weekend_update_016.JPG

weekend_update_017.JPG

weekend_update_018.JPG

weekend_update_019.JPG

weekend_update_020.JPG

weekend_update_021.JPG

weekend_update_0221.JPG

weekend_update_023.JPG

weekend_update_028.JPG

weekend_update_027.JPG

Well that was a lot of photo's!
Hope everyone enjoys looking at them as much as I enjoy growing them! I am thinking the Satellite will go for 55 days or so and today is 31. I notice the tops are still producing pistils and the buds are still filling in so got a ways to go.

Back
Top Bottom