Smokeyjoe's First Grow

Couple update pictures.
Had an issue and had to trim quit a few fan leaves off a few of the growing plants in the veg room.
Now the one I chose for a mother is bigger than everyone else and I am really tempted to flower her and try flowering clones, she looks like a producer!
Might put her in the flower room tonight, I haven't decided yet.
Shit_411.jpg

Shit_410.jpg

Next to one that was butchered.
Shit_415.jpg

Satellite in flower 10 days
Shit_393.jpg

Shit_394.jpg

Veg closet, notice the lack of fan leaves.
Will these flower and produce like this or what should I do?
Shit_403.jpg

I was thinking again about flowering the mother as I am worried I ruined these when I trimmed them so strong. They look like little shrubs next to mom.
Any opinions?

Thanks Danksfosho :cheer:
I think the SLH mother is going into flower tonight.
The other three are going to get some more veg time, probably a couple weeks at least since I shocked them so much with the aggressive pruning. I had this insane idea that they would all be the same size when they went into the flower room.
O well, as they say the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

WOW!!! looking freaking good! those plants look real healthy +REP! keep up the good work! nice pics! and thats just how it is man some of them grow much faster than others sometimes they all grow the same either way mighty fine work!

Thanks everyone!
I still didn't throw momma in the flower room.
I like to second guess myself and am not sure if I want to do a mother plant scenario or flowering clones.
I'm sure I can make either work, its just hard keeping my most robust plant in the veg closet lol know what I mean?

You did not hurt them... Most likely everywhere you pulled a leaf will become a branch with it's own nodes. I would flower them. I usually give mine a good pruning right after I flower them.

Well I put everyone but the mother in the flower tent tonight and cloned the SLH mom x4 to see how well this strain clones.
Shortly after the cloning I placed mom back into the veg closet and promptly pulled the bar down that held the light and about 15 hangers on top of her (left over from when I had a bedroom) creating clone # 5 lol!
Broke 1 more branch but I twist tied it together and have a decent feeling it will recover.

About 1 hour after I placed the 4 Super Lemon Haze into the tent I heard the most god awful crash... :popcorn:
I have them stacked to be close to the light and 2 of them had somehow fell off the cooler they are sitting on and right onto the Satellite I have been flowering for 2 weeks now!! Broke off a couple branches and made a hell of a mess.
I thought it more funny than anything as that fucking Satellite introduced some sort of fungus early on and I felt my "SLH" had finally had enough and ganged up on it to show it who the Cannabis Cup winner in the tent was! :ganjamon:

Managed to get everyone back in there places about 10 minutes before lights off and am noticing I have been up all night doing this, lol its 6am, where does the time go...
:rollit:

Thanks Gigeroff!
Took some new pics, I will post later.
Going to a friends tonight to try and get hooked up with another grower who has some interesting variations of some Jack Herer strains that I have smoked and loved. Gonna see about a trade, wish me luck!:thanks:

Started germinating 5 "Cristal Paradise" from KC Brains. I have 14 going total now with the clones etc and 15 is my limit, I plant to stay legal.
I am promoting my father to caregiver and moving some plants to his house to veg for me and do what he will with clones etc.
This should get interesting, 3rd strain germinating and I think I can cram 1-2 more in the tent.
I have 4 Super Lemon Haze 1 Blue Satellite and soon hopefully some Cristal paradise, next is Mothers finest! Pics when the lights come on, I think I see me some trichs!:cheer:

Here are some quick shots of a top of the Blue Satellite strain and a shot of the buds 2 nodes down. They have really started putting out the trichomes and looks like it will be a good producer, very glad I cloned her. 17 days into 12/12

5-15-09_004.JPG

5-15-09_005.JPG

Today I took some of my handy twist ties and started tying the bigger colas out to the edge a bit and opened up the inside which should fill in nicely.
I have some more pics of the super lemon haze but I need to re-size them and will post them a bit later.

Here is a picture of the 5 super lemon haze clones day 5 in the dome.
5-15-09_002.JPG

As I mentioned before I am germinating 5 cristal paradise and hope to find a female in the bunch!
I have also begun trying to supplement the C02 using an unconventional method. Since my tent is almost completely sealed, when the exhaust is on the tent is sucked inwards on the sides due to the force of the fan. When I shut the exhaust fan off and leave my intake on the tent does just the opposite and billows outwards from the fresh air being pumped in. I leave a fan on, on the floor in the tent to circulate the fresh air through the room. I realize that standard air is about 300ppm and you want more like 1500ppm for C02 enrichment or something but in my stoned mind I thought it would do more good than harm and am trying it out.
I shut the exhaust off for 15 minutes at a time a few times a day like you would with an automated system. I am just wondering what you think?
Worth the time and effort?

Back
Top Bottom