Smokeyjoe's First Grow

Anyone have any thoughts on the proposed veg room? (picture above)
I am planning to grow them approx 1 foot tall in there then move to flower.
I noticed today on one of the SLH seedlings that its second set of leaves (3 fingers) has a very pronounced purple almost blue color to them very pretty, hoping its a trait and not just stress lol.
Really just updating hoping for some feedback on the proposed Veg area.
Kinda worried I wont have enough light for them and am wondering if a small MH system might be use able without venting in that area, just seems to small/hot for HID.
Catch ya all later!

Looks good maybe a lil bit more enclosure you know some ventilation as well, and sometimes it's a matter of genes some strains simply have purple stems.sometimes it's a phosphorous (P )deficiency.if it grows well, don't panic

New_Homes_005.JPG

Transplanted the ladies tonight to new mid size homes, give them something to do for a couple weeks!

I will say I WILL NOT use the COCOTEK pots again for anything!
After 1 week my poor little girl had grown her roots through the pot and refused to let go when it came time to move and she suffered a little root damage.
I have my fingers crossed!

I spruced up my closet a bit and decided to try my hand at cloning.
I changed the overall plan for now and am going to keep the strain's alive through cloning only and skip a mother plant and therefor the need for a split area for mom and clones.
I began tonight by hanging the 125w CFL (will add more later I'm sure) and taking a scalpel to my Blue Satellite which has been mocking me the last few days with all its bushy little goodness.
Here are the results 5 clones, got my fingers crossed!!
Veg_001.JPG

Veg_0021.JPG

I expect some casualties as its my first time. I used Olivia's cloning gel and have some Clonex on hand to spray the girls down with, heard it helps with wilting.

Thank's L8night!
I have a friend that is giving me some seeds from a trip to Amsterdam "Mothers Finest."
It's an offshoot of Jack Herer.
I will throw one of those in next grow and also a Cristal Paradise from KC Brains that I got for free with my Super Lemon Haze.
Already starting a nice little gene pool!

Nice grow tent smokey joe. I will be watching this grow closely. Im setting my grow tent up for a grow journal too. Are you going to scrog or lst your plants

For this first grow I had planned to just let them go natural.

I LST a clone I got from a friend to produce some clone material at the bottom but other than that I had no concrete plans.

I have looked at a couple of SCROG journals and like what I see so I might look into that a little more, for now its kinda up in the air.:thanks:

I transplanted the Super Lemon Haze to the final homes tonight, they have already become very stinky little girls! I also have 3 clones that took from last weeks cloning experiment.
I am not sure how I will fit them in the flowering room but there is a little room around the edges.
They are a little more Indica dominant so I am hoping they will finish a little sooner than the SLH which is 10 weeks I believe.
The bigger bushy one in the back is the one the clones were taken from, best I can tell its a Nebula.
Clones_and_Transplants_004.JPG

Clones_and_Transplants_001.JPG

Please comment I love the feedback!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom