Smokeyjoe's First Grow

Thanks everyone. The apartment people have decided to call it mutual termination and are giving me some time to find a place. I think someone at corporate thought twice about forcing a med patient out on the street with no notice. I DON'T REMBER, pLEASE PLEASE watch that blue satellite. I just had 1 throw male flowers again and am looking at probably 1/4 lb of partialy seeded bud. I will not grow it again, I tried twice and to be honest it looks like lawn clippings next to the super lemon haze grown right next to it. I say chop it now and grow something else. I have some big bang or lemon skunk I could get you but from my experience your gonna flower that satellite for about 5-6 weeks then notice something going awry. The super lemon haze on the other hand is a keeper clone that to death and get ready to never be happy with anything you buy again lol. Thanks again for all the support still have about 10 plnts to deal with but a place to bring them is top priority right now!

Thanks guys I am going to look at a place tomorrow! I have also noticed I now have a couple paper shopping bags full of trim and with what looks more like 6+ oz of partially seeded bud ( the seeds did noy mature) I am looking at a 1 gal, 8 bag set of bubble bags to try and make the most of it. I figure ill work the trim, then the seeded bud then maybe try it on the sugar leaf from the super lemon haze. Jarred up the SLH mother I harvested last week and it is again unbelievably good, took 2 hits on the vape of a piece I knicked on accident while trimming and had to set it down. Pretty impressive after smoking it for a month now.!

Glad to hear they came to their senses and gave you some time.
Hope you find a great place!

I know right!

Joe, so sorry to hear about what's going on, I too fear of the same situation if/when the day arises. Hang in there dude, now you have the "eye" to look for the right place :) :cheer:

I DON'T REMBER I lost your number, you caught me leaving town for camping and got distracyed sorry. Give me a call, I have 1 for ya the sooner the better!

I got moved into the new house!! This place has a roughly 400 sq foot shop outside that with a couple hours from an electrician will be fully wired for electricity (already has breaker box and 75% outlets are wired)!! I am excited about the possibilities and have a couple weeks to play around with it before I'm busy again. I managed to move all 13 plants(4 of which are 7 weeks into flower and 4-5 ft tall) and my grow room/ apartment in a 24ft uhaul and into my new home with no complications so far, only found 1 leaf on the floor of the uhaul!lol my computer is still down but I will keep updated and start a new journal with the new strains/room. Thanks again everyone for all your support advice and good humor, when I got started I was scared about the big startup cost I had but sitting here smoking a bowl of 25mic full melt bubble from the slh on a bud of slh in my new house makes me feel like it was all worth while! This site is a winner and this journal can be moved to completed!

SmokeyJoe, sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstance with your living situation.
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey I'm just starting my grow i have a inline 440 cfm and a oscillating fan is this enough for my 2'7x4'11x6'7. I have a air cooled daystar hood and i plan to use it after I'm done using my T5 setup by a 440 cfm to ducting to hood to ducting and out of the tent will this be fine ?
Im mostly confused on what is should with venting when I'm using my t5 setup, is a oscillating fan enough when I'm only using the t5? and if not how should i use my inline fan while I'm using the t5 setup? Thanks for any tips, I'm starting my first grow this week and I'm still kindoff worried about this stuff.

hey greg that will be plenty big enough, you need to be able to move the rooms volume of air within 5 minutes, by your measurements (ill round it off) 3ft x 5ft x 7f, your room is about 105 cubic feet, so with 440cfm fan your replacing your rooms air a total of 4 times a minute!!!

Back
Top Bottom