Jetsgrower First Grow I Hope

and all three

Attachments

• 8D6ED3D1-3E16-433A-B799-06C4CBDF5F04.jpeg.jpg
    8D6ED3D1-3E16-433A-B799-06C4CBDF5F04.jpeg.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 87
Looking awesome bro. They may be looking skinny now but in a couple weeks things will get real exciting. I'm with @Pennywise, keep that critical happy and you're looking at a monster cola :ganjamon::bongrip:

now what is foliar quick lesson please and thanks
I wouldn't spray unless you got a few grows under your belt anyways. if your environment is off then it can cause more issues than it solves
thanks im virgine when it comes to this stuff I have one more question for now I have the meizhi led 300watt 2 of them how high should I hang em and should I have the bloom and veg bottons on for full specrtume thanks
At that young stage id just have the grow light on and id have it around 2-3ft away and slowly bring them closer as they grow, when the plants around a foot high then id switch the bloom on and raise it slightly then back down as the plant gets used to it. Id rather not enough light at that stage of development than too much. Its all about your roots atm

Beautiful grow
I see the tiniest bit of nute burn but no canoes. Maybe drop the ph closer to 6.0 and/or a slight drop in nitrogen/grow?
I didn’t spray foliage on my last grow and definitely no spraying budding to avoid any mold.
I was thinking of droping it a bit I will next bring it down to 6.26.1

It may be the plant sucking the nutrients out of old fan leaves moving them to where it’s needed. Forgive me if I’m wrong here, but it may be common for that to happen. Granted that’s what it is. Let’s see if anyone else sees anything I missed.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom