First Grow

Lonestar11

High everyone. First time grower and first time posting. Planted my germinated seeds on January 20, this is the one who made it through. Using an Aerogarden with the addition of some CFLs and some aerogarden LEDs inside of some small reflectors. Been on 18/6 the whole veg period. Have a box fan, small air pump with an air stone, along with a delonghi heater/ac/dehumidifier unit to help the temperature considering I'm down south. Have all of this inside of a gorilla lite 4x4 tent inside the garage. Using General Hydroponics Calimagic, GH Flora Trio, Hydroguard. Any suggestions, comments, criticism, or hell just about anything is appreciated here! PS I just did some foliation right before taking the pictures...still not sure if that's a good idea or not
420-magazine-mobile1774083881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1472645051.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2065765798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome Lonestar11,

You've found a great place to journal your grow. It really does help keep things on track.

It appears you are off to a good start! The defoliation looks nice and the plant looks healthy :)

Cheers,
/Obi

If they're not broke don't fix them. ;) From everything that I have researched plants need to sleep. Thank you for checking out my journal and for your comments :) I really truly appreciate

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

If they're not broke don't fix them. ;) From everything that I have researched plants need to sleep. Thank you for checking out my journal and for your comments :) I really truly appreciate

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Good point!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom