First grow

Lonestar11

High everyone. First time grower and first time posting. Planted my germinated seeds on January 20, this is the one who made it through. Using an Aerogarden with the addition of some CFLs and some aerogarden LEDs inside of some small reflectors. Been on 18/6 the whole veg period. Have a box fan, small air pump with an air stone, along with a delonghi heater/ac/dehumidifier unit to help the temperature considering I'm down south. Have all of this inside of a gorilla lite 4x4 tent inside the garage. Using General Hydroponics Calimagic, GH Flora Trio, Hydroguard. Any suggestions, comments, criticism, or hell just about anything is appreciated here! PS I just did some foliation right before taking the pictures

420-magazine-mobile1168660.jpg

420-magazine-mobile906535070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile318781561.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1990912950.jpg

Looks to me like you got it going on. I don't have enough experience with that kind of lighting to help much. i do have enough experience to tell you your plant appears pretty damn healthy.Huge stalk! I would cover the empty holes to keep light out of the basin so you do not promote algae growth. If you could find something that blocks the light but still allows air to vent to keep your basin temps down that would be perfect. I have two holes open and i use an unused air stone in one and a piece of plastic propped up on two sides with water jug caps. I had used tape but my water temps got higher than i like. I see the brick. Be super careful about bringing stuff from outside into your grow. Mites, fungus and all kinds of shit can be on these things and ruin hours of work without even knowing it.
You have made an investment and are committed to this right? why don't you go spend a couple bills and get some serious lighting? the amount of bud you are going to get with better lighting will far offset the price and the lighting will last for more than one grow. De foliating after only 17 days may be because the plant is just going to bush because there is no reason for it to get taller because she is getting all the light from all sides.is there any light above the plant? Hope this helps and look forward to hearing back.
Guage

edit. Is this and auto flower? are you short on space and trying to keep it low?

Back
Top Bottom