First Grow

When I do foliar spray, does it matter if lights are on/off?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Right before lights off

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your ph is too high 5.5 keep it there check it hourly give her lots of dark time and soft lights and keep spraying with ph water no nutes right now except armor si, and hydrogaurd is what I would do

And add a second air stone if possible keep ALL ROOTS SUBMERGED EVEN HALF WAY UP THE NET POT

I have been doing DWC for years she can come back just how much of her is the question you might be cutting roots and some of her branches when she heals Bc if roots got shocked and died so did that part of the plant

420-magazine-mobile1225656427.jpg

What do I do?!? The leaves are turning crisp :(

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I personally wouldn't spray them when the lights are off as she'll be sleeping and this is when most cell division occurs, she'll be trying to absorb oxygen through her leaves. I'm no expert but I spray maybe two to three time a week and always when it's lights on. I hope you figure it out.

Your ph is too high 5.5 keep it there check it hourly give her lots of dark time and soft lights and keep spraying with ph water no nutes right now except armor si, and hydrogaurd is what I would do

I wish I could afford to check it hourly, so none of the flora trio nutes?

The dry res may have cooked the roots, if the leaves are turning crispy my guess is the roots cant uptake water.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

They were still somewhat soft after the res dried up, after being in water all week, will I be able to tell what roots are dead or should I not worry about that right now?

I have been doing DWC for years she can come back just how much of her is the question you might be cutting roots and some of her branches when she heals Bc if roots got shocked and died so did that part of the plant

Is there anyway I can talk to you privately about a DWC / RDWC set up? Been looking into building my own, found a guide online, just not sure if it's the one I should follow. Or if you have any links you don't mind sharing I would appreciate it

Is there anyway I can talk to you privately about a DWC / RDWC set up? Been looking into building my own, found a guide online, just not sure if it's the one I should follow. Or if you have any links you don't mind sharing I would appreciate it

Yes just pm me on here with any questions I'll answer anything I can

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

They were still somewhat soft after the res dried up, after being in water all week, will I be able to tell what roots are dead or should I not worry about that right now?

If they are still moist and white no brown spots, and look healthy just keep them submerged all the way up to net pot and add O2 as much as possible I have extra air pumps so i add 2 to my cloner and 2 to any runts to try to get roots bigger, bigger roots equal bigger plant

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

Back
Top Bottom